[Kromcrush] <Wraiths> 8/8 BWL [H] NA (EST) – PvP | Mon/Wed/(Sun) 7:30-10:30pm | Semi-hardcore

8/8 [H] NA (EST) – PvP | Mon/Wed/(Sun) 7:30-10:30pm | Semi-hardcore | EPGP-Loot Council hybrid w/ point decay + minimum point requirement | Server: KROMCRUSH

NOW RECRUITING FOR BWL:
We are looking to fill a couple of open raid slots for BWL and will be considering all potential raiders.
(+if you’re a resto shaman/healer)
8/8 BWL
10/10 MC
1/1 Ony

ABOUT US:

•      Attract and assemble a community of people who already think the way we do, not trying to change the way you think or sell you on our idea of how you should play the game.

•      Raid first, PvP second

•      For raids, a random raid member will join the LC that week for transparency.

RAID SCHEDULE:
M-W-(Sun) 7:30-10:30pm EST

•      Wednesday will be our primary BWL progression/clear night. Monday will be clean-up. Sundays will be MC & Ony 

LEADERSHIP:

•      Led raids and cleared MOST of WoW’s content from Vanilla through Legion.

•      Holds a duelist title in 3v3 and has led RBGs to the 2200 level

ATTITUDE:

•     You should be someone that has a growth mindset and is predominantly optimistic.

•   We are looking for dedication and teamwork. We want to improve and have success and help one another

•      Ego has no place in this guild

•      We are not looking for players with victim complexes. Negative behavior such as complaining, blaming, or contributing negatively to the guilds reputation will not be tolerated.

Please send me a message if interested
Discord: treN-#3330
Battle Tag: BattlePants#14553

1 Like

Can’t wait to see everyone in game on Monday. This guild will be has some really great people in it.

1 Like

Almost launch day! Looking forward to seeing everyone in the game. We’re almost home.

1 Like

1 day 6 hours 38 minutes til we’re home!

Still looking for competent players!

Anyone know Tibo?

Do you roleplay?

1 Like

We don’t as a whole, some may though.

1 Like

No, we are not RPers but don’t let that stop you from RPing!

Happy Launch Day!

Lok’tar. Bumparoonie.

1 Like

We have decided on KROMCRUSH server!

Hi my friends and I just settled at Kromcrush last night. Want to join a guild for questing, lvling, and raiding. please let me know how to apply.

Good luck to your guild.

1 Like

send me a message on:

discord: treN-#3330
or battle tag: BattlePants#14553

Guild is up and running on a great server

1 Like

Hey - A few of us rolled on Stalagg an hour before launch and played for a while, but logging on today at 2pm est there was a 6-8 hr long wait… we are thinking of moving here… War, Priest, Sham, Mage… how is this server? Any chance you wouldn’t mind a gang of friends? Thanks

1 Like

Hey Garm,
Our recruitment policy states that we do not make exceptions for package deals.
If you along with each person in your group are OK with applying to the guild as individuals, you are more than welcome to apply.
We cannot promise that all of you will get in.
We just ask that you consider that before making your decision.
If you’d like to chat and learn more about our guild, add me on discord:
treN-#3330

Leadership has it together in this guild. I did not get to experience launch because we had a massive t storm that blew power out over 6 counties. Great times at least it was not 106 like the day before only made it to 82!

1 Like

Amazing group of guys and gals. Just joined them last night!

-Blackbone

1 Like

Looking for more strong players.
Could use some heals!

Amazing set of players! looking for great people to enjoy gaming!

Day two complete with the Wraiths! If you want a solid group of folks to play with who know their stuff then you’ve come to the right place!

-Blackbone