Korrak's Revenge seems better

In vanilla, they learned to defend. In any modern version of AV, the part that taught people to defend was long gone.

So, are they going to get buffs?

Or is this the version for Classic?

Not if you’re Horde.

If you’re Horde, you can AFK lose ten times an hour but still get 98% of the honor that everyone else gets.

The whole 0 kills bgs are happening because we got 1.12 AV. AKA the one that has the least amount of NPCs as well as having all of said npcs that are still existing being nerfed heavily in previous patches.

:rofl: :joy:

Absolutely not. For every fast (15 min) win as alliance you will have numerous half hour losses and even a few that go an hour.

45 min?!

I thought the Vanilla AVs used to be slightly longer than that.

45 minutes is several times longer than anyone is actually taking to win/lose AV atm. I’d feel lucky if I get a 10 minute match with 1 HK at this point.

I don’t think I’ve had a single AV without getting at least a few HKs. I’m beyond worthless with the warmasters because they seem to have a 360 cleave that absolutely wrecks me as they zerg around the front of the keep, so I just hang back and fight the horde who try to take back the frostwolf graveyard or relief hut. The best is catching someone who came in late and is riding across the field alone. Easy honor since most never even dismount, let alone fight back.

I guess that’ll be a selling point for Classic TBC…

Come back and enjoy Vanilla AVs!

Kinda shocked it didn’t occur to Vanilla players to run to the last boss and zerg him down.

That happened all the time when guild groups got in, it wasn’t rocket science. The masses are just copying what the top players were doing regularly back then.

2 Likes