Korrak's Revenge seems better

I don’t know about Classic AV…

6 min and 0 HKs:
Imgur

(screenshot from Reddit)

4 Likes

Why didn’t you and your team go attack them?

It’s not my screenshot.

It’s from Reddit.

“Clarity”

5 Likes

So you decided to rush and you want us to feel sympathetic?

Again…

It’s not my screenshot.

It’s from someone else on Reddit.

How disgusting to see something like this, in whats suppose to be Classic…

4 Likes

So, what you’re saying is that I can AFK win AV ten times an hour?

Sweet!

5 Likes

Yes you can

Nice!

I was worried I’d get locked out after my fifth win in an hour.

3 Likes

Korrak’s Revenge is crap too. The only reason I cared about Classic was to get back into a full NPC hardcore AV.

There are plenty of short BGs and plenty of other content in retail. Blizzard needed to give the players a real AV in Classic.

1 Like

At least in Korrak’s Revenge, I’ve yet to see any team win with 2+ bunkers/towers still up.

Agreed.

3 Likes

1 Like

Can’t undo player knowledge

4 Likes

Reading some more threads, it sounds like the Generals are not getting buffs at all as they should be, which is why they are able to be zerged down and do little damage…So this is a bugged release, not surprising since Blizzard has managed to release Classic as a buggy mess from day 1. This is just continuing the trend.

8 Likes

People on this forum are absolutely dense.

It’s as if reading comprehension is thrown out the window or never a prereq for them in the first place.

4 Likes

Kinda shocked it didn’t occur to Vanilla players to run to the last boss and zerg him down.

Because back then, warmasters used to have buffs that made them nigh impossible to kill without taking towers first.

2 Likes

Stop being lazy and play some D.

I’ve had a couple games so far before the server shutdown that were in the 45+ minute range.

1 Like

They did. That’s why they put warmaster buffs in some time during BC. I think.

2 Likes