Korgath - LF a guild, old player returning looking for some peeps

Hi. Mostly solo player here looking to be a little less than solo. Any guilds on my server looking for an old veteran player?

Good evening Crinitus !

Not sure if you would consider the horde faction but I shall post anyway.

<Antagony > a horde side guild on the Dalaran server is now recruiting! We welcome everyone from the newbie needing help to the returning veteran looking for a casual place to enjoy Azeroth. We are above all community of like minded people that understands real life comes first & foremost.

We are a rebuilding guild starting fresh on a new server offering a mature , fun, family style guild where we try to not leave anyone one out .

Monthly Events , PVP, Contests & Casual Raids for achievements, mounts, pets & transmogs are just some of the activities you will be a part of when you join our guild! The guild will NOT have a RAID team. We will raid to see content at a no stress pace to get achieves, pets, mounts, & transmogs for people. We are NOT a raiding guild. We will be doing Mythic dungeons when we get more of a interest and players .
Many of my Officers and my CO GM as well as myself play both factions & will not shun you for doing so. We are currently in talks about having a Alliance side guild as well.

You can find our full recruitment post here:

Heya Crinitus. If you would consider a server and faction change, we’re always looking for good people. We’re on the Wyrmrest Accord server, Horde. Most of us are veteran players who have been around since vanilla. We’re a heroic raiding guild which raids in a relaxed and fun environment. We consider ourselves casual to semi-hardcore. If interested feel free to contact or add any of us bellow. And I wish you well no matter where you end up.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting for our raid team for Uldir and Dazar’alor, on Wyrmrest Accord server. We’re an older group…mid 20’s to late 40’s. We got a late start with Uldir and are currently 7/8H. Our goal is to achieve full clears on the current raids for normal and heroic and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 12/24/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Priest
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks and Feasts. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870
Perdurable
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999

Hey man, Special friends is on KORGATH and would love to have you run with us. Hit me up
Weolf#1706