Koopss - Azshara Bot

What does one have to do to get this Azshara bot banned? I mean, seriously? He’s been reported by multiple people for weeks if not months… what is it we have to do?

Koopss is a gold farming bot that is there almost 24/7. I have probably reported it 100 times with details explanations of how I know that it is a bot.

The bot paths behind the Temple on the beach in Azshara. It operates within a tight pathing network, never leaving that couple hundred yards of beach.

It’s a mage, and it targets, casts, repeat, then sits to drink and eat, then loots. Repeat. Over and Over and Over. If you open a trade window, it tries to trade you water and food. Also, when it is looting, it tries to trade you clams. Once the trade opens, it locks the bot up until its mana reaches 100%. At that point, it goes back to botting.

I don’t even want to think about how much gold this thing is able to farm considering it is running nearly 24/7. It’s a testament to the fact that Blizzard really doesn’t care about it’s own terms of service or botting that a bot this blatant is able to continue operating. I know many players have reported it, and somehow it’s still there.

Hi Blizzard! I just finished streaming a nice 20 minute clip of our bot at work. Happy to share a recording of it with you. Just let me know where to send it. :slight_smile: Koopss bot location is in Azshara at 76,36.

Subscribing - plus, I’ve reported him, too.