<Konvergence> casual mature raiding guild

Hi i used to raid pretty hardcore back in Legion with multiple cutting edge but I just returned to bfa and I’m just looking for a casual guild to play in for some raiding and mythic+. 405 Hpally. Btag is Liss#11247

Thanks,
Liss

Bump come join us

bump looking for great new players come join us

bump looking for great new players to rebuild our guilds community and when we have enough interest we will get back to raiding

bump looking to rebuilding guilds community need all kinds and types

bump looking for more to build a great raid team and an even greater community

looking for more to rebuild guild all are welcome

bump for updates

Looking for more come help us rebuild

looking for more need tanks, healers and dps. All are welcome to join the guild come check us out. We are looking to make our guild great again. So come join us and help us grow!

looking for more we need tanks, healers and dps to fill our raid roster. All are welcome to join. If you want to raid and don’t have much raid experience its ok we can work with you out side of raid time to help you improve

Hey, I’m a tank looking to get into raiding my Battletag is GhostDragon#118845 , I added you so I can send you a message about possibly joining the guild. My characters name is Imoo and he’s a guardian druid.

Thank you imóó for joining the guild.

looking for more we need tanks, healers and dps to fill our raid roster. All are welcome to join. If you want to raid and don’t have much raid experience its ok we can work with you out side of raid time to help you improve

looking for more we need tanks, healers and dps. All are welcome to join, We are looking to build guild back up and have our guild come alive again. any questions message me I would be glad to have a conversation with you

we are still looking for more raiders general members are welcome too and the more people we get the more fun things we can do I.E mythic +, pvp and more

looking for more to keep our guild growing. So come check us out

Hello,

I am a married father of 3 and thought I would see if you still have openings? I am on almost daily in the evenings, currently I re rolled Zand Troll and am leveling but hoping to get into Normal and Heroic raiding.

1 Like

hey there yes we are what role are you looking to play you can add me to battle tag so we can talk in game

ok so recruiting has been going great we are still light on dps we need a mix of melee and range to round out our raid roster