<Konvergence> casual mature raiding guild

<Konvergence>

Guild status: rebuilding

What we are looking for :

We need CONSISTENT raiders to fill out our roster, current openings are listed below.

What we are looking to recruit in order of preference for each slot:

RDPS: full

Melee: full

Heal: open with dps off spec hybrid

Tank: open with dps off spec hybrid

WE WILL RESUME RAIDING AND MYTHIC+ AS SOON AS WE HAVE ENOUGH INTEREST

All players are also welcome, come make this your home and we will help you gear your toons too… We are family oriented and like to joke around, have fun and let loose as needed

Current Progression:

Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H

BOD: 9/9 N 5/9H

EP: Guild fell apart at the start of Eternal palace no boss kills were made

Hours / Times:

Progression Raid Schedule and Key Schedule:

Friday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST or later if needed but not more than 15 mins or so
Sat - 8:00 pm - 11:pm EST or later but not more than 15 mins or so.

What You can Expect from Us:

Because we’re an older bunch with jobs and family responsibilities, our main focus is have a good team of people that want to stick together and achieve great things ! We strive hard to be drama free and respect the lives and responsibilities of others. We have several spots open as many raiders are willing to swap specs and toons in order to help fill out our core. We do mythic+ keys, raid normal and heroic, and love to have social people in discord to chat and have a good time. We like to play hard and cut up and have a good time. We are not looking for a certain item level, we are looking for the right social fit. We want to experience all the game has to offer without the negative atmosphere you get at other places.

What We Expect from You:

We want you to play what you want to play and we will help teach you how to become better if need be. We are looking for social people that will stay with us as we move through the content as a team and build a raid core. We also expect you to maintain a positive attitude when raiding or when in guild chat because people learn at different speeds. When raiding we expect for you to be on time and prepared, and have some knowledge of the fights. If you are having a hard time with a spec or class then we will accommodate you and get online during the week or weekend (outside of raid) to work with others in the guild to help you improve, so you must be willing to take advice and constructive criticism.

How to reach us:

Please reach out to any of our Officers for more information

Character / Battle tag:

Nathrezím / Grem#1759 - GM

Soldevan / desroth#1373 - officer

still looking for more great raiders come check us out

For all you raiding machines out there we are looking for some more! So come get some for the horde!!!

still looking for more great players to come join our growing raid team. So come check us out we would love to have you

Konvergence is looking for more great players to come help build our raiding core back up come get yours while they still last. We are a social guild also so even if you don’t raid there is still lots more fun to be had. So come check us out and see what we can do for you

bump to the updates made on zul’jin forums

Konvergence is looking for more great players to come help build our raiding core back up come get yours while they still last. We are a social guild also so even if you don’t raid there is still lots more fun to be had. So come check us out and see what we can do for you

@Nathrezím / @Grem#1759

sent you a FR, have some questions, would like to chat.

bump for the new updates!

Hi… I just sent Battletag friend requests to Nathrezím & Soldevan. I’m looking for an experienced, mature casual guild. I started playing in Burning Crusade & played until Legion came out. I took a long break & just came back a couple weeks ago. I’ve got through shock with all the changes & am getting used to the game again. Most my characters are level 90-110, so I’m not ready for raiding but plan to level on up on my favs. I prefer playing RDPS, but have also played heals. I just need to get reacclimated & geared.

Shaboo

looking for a few good men and women to help make Konvergence great again! We are also looking for raiders officers and a raid leader. Send me a friend request or and in game message if interested

We are still looking for some more great players like you! Come check us out

looking for a few good men and women to help make Konvergence great again! We are also looking for raiders officers and a raid leader. Send me a friend request or and in game message if interested

Bump for the bumps

Bump for recruitment

bump come join us