<Knights of AFK> 3/12M FRI-SAT 9PM-12:00AM PDT

Knights of AFK

Is a late night guild recruiting for our progression team for Ny’alotha Raid.

Currently running 17-19+ players but want to fill out 20 man core in guild for raids to be able to push into Mythics.

Server:

Proudmoore [US] - PVE

Faction:

Alliance

Schedule:

• Friday-Saturday
  • 9:00pm - 12:00am PDT
    Heroic is done during these times, so long as it is relevant.

Needs:

• Melee : N/A
  • Ranged : N/A
  • Tank : N/A
  • Healer : N/A

Comms: Discord

About Us:

A Group of friends that came from every expansion, various guilds and raid teams, spanning both factions, drawn together during the war against the Legion. We now find ourselves locked in the Battle for Azeroth, under a more recently established battle standard - Catharsis, as it is the ever present need for a release from the everyday that we achieve. We come together to clear content, joke, and keep a light hearted atmosphere full of laughter, and devoid of drama. We are a bunch of number crunching nerds that do not have the time to be hard core, but we look at the data and improve ourselves, and thus the team as a whole.

Our Focus:

The main raiding focus of the guild is currently clearing heroic content, I will not blow smoke about pushing into mythic, but…When we get there, we aren’t going to stop because it’s mythic. Scheduled raids take up 6 hours a week, 3 hours per raid. M+/Expeditions are encouraged, and run frequently throughout the week.

Contacts:

• (deadlykitten#133756) GM
  • (Gnomez4Life#1358) Recruit

Yes come raid with us and learn about the Angry Aenos!

We have cookies!

As we head into 8.3

You’re a cute little gnome :wink:

Dance for my Jaedanna!

Still looking for melee

Yesss dance for me

“Pumps and a bump, pumps and a bump, we like the girls with the pumps and a bump.”

Mc Hammer, back in the days!

rolls eyes lol

Still looking for a Healer

Let’s get the show on the road!

Looking for a healer to join our roster pst.