Klungo experience wintergrapes honor bug

hello it me klungo pig farmer and also strong orc today here talking about wintergrapes bug for many honor

klungo waken from orc shack at smashing level of 77, think good day for battle, go to funny elf man and tell him it time for me smash wintergaps

klungo enter winterclasp and go to smash pink elf with hammer but all of team sleeping in south of map and say to klungo “Just lose, it’s more honor if we get multiple queues”

klungo die many many time trying to defend winnergasp from small short ugly man and pink elf but with no help klungo eventually lose, klungo leave battleground with poop in pants and tears, but see he can enter wingergrasp once again

klungo enter battle many times and get many honorable points, so many that klungo pants cannot hold any more, klungo try to go spend honorable points but me am told to reach smashing level of 80 first

klungo go sleep in orc shack happy knowing many honorable points will be his in future

but this where problem begin, klungo reach smashing level 80 and go to elf boy and he tell me that me no re-enter for many moments, orc friends tell klungo wimpergaps was “bugged” and it now “fixed”

klungo get very sad over this but me never sad for long as me go into battleground for epic battle against ugly human

when klungo enter fields to smash, klungo see ugly human in full golden suit of armor for honorable point while klungo only wearing toilet paper and rubber hat, me scream in anger and run at the man but he laugh at me and hit me with hamster of justice and i am killed immediately

there is no winning against full golden suit of armor man with only toilet paper and rubber hat

when i am dead the man sits on my head many times and continues to laugh, klungo feel great shame for ancestors and pig, me think this most unfair

klungo propose few solution to this problem:

1.) give klungo golden armor suit
3.) take away golden armor suit from enemy

thank

4 Likes

pleas respond

Klungo, they are having a sale at the armory.
Are you able to replace some of the toilet paper?

Dear Klungo,
The golden armor man vs. your rubber hat and toilet paper gear is not a fair fight.
If I see you in Wintergrapes in the future, I will admire your golden hat and golden shoulders. I will literally emote /admire at you. :heart::heart::heart: White Elf not Pink Elf

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.