Kings' Rest Unsoloable

The second boss (embalmer) and the adds entomb you, resetting the fight. This precludes you from getting any further in the dungeon because you must kill the boss to continue.

mechanics aren’t bugs…

1 Like

Different use case, different qualifications for being a bug.

Yeah it’s just the way the encounter was designed and since it’s not even considered legacy content yet there’s not really any promises we’d be able to solo it now. Though I have heard it’s possible for certain classes by letting their pets kill him. Others will have to take a friend.

1 Like

I thought everything but the previous expansion was considered legacy, IE everything except BFA.

Correct, that’s been the policy for a while. Though blizzard hasn’t really been honoring that with Legion since it hasn’t really gotten the proper legacy treatment like everything else did in the past when it was two expansions old. That said BFA isn’t supposed to be in that state yet anyway so that’s my response to OP.

They announced awhile back that it was going to be 2 expansions back to be considered legacy now starting with Legion and BfA. Legion raids will become soloable at the end of Shadowlands.

This forum is for programming bugs (aka coding errors). Not something that bugs you.

Besides, this issue can be solved by doing higher dps, which will be possible as shadowlands continues.

I’ll concede that, because BFA isn’t considered legacy yet, I made a mistake by posting.

However, anything (whether strictly code based or not) that produces an unexpected output/result is a bug. Again, because BFA isn’t legacy, this shouldn’t be considered a bug. Once BFA is marked as legacy, this could be considered a bug (depending on how Blizz intends to handle it when classified as legacy content).