King's Rest bugging?

Posting here and in Bug Report, but wanna see if this has been affecting anyone else.

Has anyone been getting hit by random huge chunks of damage in KR, no matter the difficulty?

Has happened a total of 3 times within the past few days, and just a couple minutes ago, it happened twice: once in the add room before serpent boss, and once on final boss.

In the add room occurrence, combat log showed nothing, skada showed nothing, and yet I was one shot on a full health toon by an unknown ability. We were on top of interrupting, and I wasn’t near the adds since I play mostly ranged dps.

In the most recent run where it happened twice, it happened once again in the same exact spot as before, and it also happened during final boss. I was playing my mage and we were running a +6. ~Mage is 445 and 345k health. Had a full ice shield, which is ~75k absorption.

Was targeted with quaking leap, got out of group, and died the instant the cast finished.

Combat log caught it this time, and showed that I only took 175k damage from leap, 60k of which was absorbed, and yet I was still 100%-0% in one hit.
Tried to include links, but forums aren’t letting me link screenshot I have which shows that only things that were coming up before the 175k hit was overhealing from our healer.

Am I going insane? Once again, this is a +6, so either my logs are lying to me and I’m taking way more damage than they’re saying (would have to be ~450k in one ability), or KR is bugged.

Also, it has only happened in King’s Rest. I am not running into this issue in any other dungeon, and it has now happened a total of 3 times, twice within the same spot.