Kings Rest - 7 Times in a Row

(Awetosis) #1

Please Blizzard. Let us break our keys again. I feel like we are just waiting for this wave of Blizzard employees to be fired so that the next wave listen to some of our concerns.

I run a decent stream where, like many, I raffle completely free +10 weekly dungeons to help people who are new or not being invited to groups due to io. This week, my carry team and myself have been cursed with Kings Rest and Shrine over and over. We do them on 11 expecting to fail them(our winners usually aren’t much help or afk).

I myself am not concerned with raider io. I just want to grind keys for people and occasionally help people with higher keys. I’ve read many posts complaining about removing the breaking of keys, please bring it back.

I don’t want them to return breaking keys again, but there really needs to be some form of BLP on what keys we get.

(Awetosis) #3

Yeah I’m open to any fix.

The only scenarios I have grown to hate is a full guild group that is:

Shrine 12
Shrine 11
KR 13
KR 10
Siege 12

Run the Siege, turns into Shrine. Might be better if there were more than 10 dungeons, but right now this is super common. I ran 4 WMs in the same day because that was the key we all had and it seems like other keys just don’t exist a majority of the time.

(Taree) #5

Yes, we need something. I had Shrine 11. We failed that and it became an Atal 10. Which then became a Shrine 9. Two of my alts had Shrine keys. It’s comical now how often I get this awful key.

It would be interesting to see how many people blacklist this dungeon if they added that for just one week.

(Wetpaper) #6

My 10 freehold became an 11 freehold. Previous to that my friends who I play with had 2 more 10 freeholds.

No complaints here.