Kind Of New To This

I do know we have to beat one of the opposing faction, I just made a new toon to be able to go beat the first tamer, but no quest available, will that become available later on or am I screwed ?

You are going to have to provide a little more context, I am not sure what you are asking. Have you never battled pets in WoW yet?

If this is for the Safari Hat achievement and you’re needing one trainer on the Alliance ( guessing since you’re posting on a 64 level horde), head to the area behind the Dwarven District in Stormwind. That’s where you’ll find the pet battle NPC that will give you your first quests.

NVM !!! It’s all a joke anyway!

The post or pet battles in general?

I have found that pet battles in WoW are a reason I still play.

3 Likes

The whole pet battle thing has me just confused at times. I have level 1 pets and who the heck are you supposed to fight against with them? I end up going through the game meeting trainers with idiotically high pets and I lose every single time. I thought you could fight pets in the open world but I find it very hard to come across them just by chance. Anyway I will be honest and say I haven’t done my YouTube research or looked on icey veins or some site like that but just had to say when I saw this I want to do pet battles too bu was hoping someone from the community could give some simple instructions on this. After all an mmorpg is supposed to be about the community / people and so being told to Google stuff in a game like this is annoying. I do look up more stuff than in the past but I don’t want to look up everything. I want interaction with people from the game. LOL!

Go to Elwynn, Loch Modan, Durotar, Mulgore
You will find low-level pets.

There should be a quest chain as well that starts from Audrey Burnhep in Stormwind (near the earthshrine behind the dwarven dist. bank)

If you look at the map and hover over different zones, it usually tells you what pet levels are in that zone. Starter zones are where you want to be with only lvl 1 pets. It does take a little while to get a decent amount of high level pets, but once you do, it is well worth it. Hang in there!

1 Like

Put your pointer over the round dot on the LEFT side of your mini map. It should pop up a menu that allows you to specify what shows up on the mini map. There should be an entry for being able to see battle pets on the mini map when chosen.

This is how I fly from pet to pet in low level areas (it works in all level areas, as well).

In BFA, the pets scale to your level. In other words, if you’re fighting with a team of level one pets, the pets you’re fighting will also be level one. Fight them with 25th level pets, they will scale to 25th level.