<Kind of a Big Deal> | Fairbanks | Alliance | Sun/Mon 7-11 p.m. PST

I don’t know how to put this, but we’re Kind of a Big Deal. People know us. We’re very important. We have many leather-bound books and our mothers’ basements smell of rich mahogany.

We are a progression-focused Alliance raid guild intent on competing with top NA 2-night guilds. Together, with our trusted doggo Baxter, we are creating a community of like-minded players who are focused on having a great time while competing as a top American two-night guild. We are also old, so we realize we don’t have as much time as we did in the past. As such, we will never add a mandatory third night of raiding.

Recruiting
As always, any exceptional player may apply for any class, but you will receive more consideration if you’re one of the classes specified:
Druid - 1 (if you’re amazing)
Hunter - 1 (if you’re amazing)
Mage - 1
Priest - 1

Loot System

We use a player-driven loot distribution system. Each class, as a team, will determine the distribution order prior to raid release. This can be explained more in voice during the interview process.

Raid Schedule

• Sunday: 7 to 11 p.m. PST.
  • Monday: 7 to 11 p.m. PST.

Ideal Applicants

• Understand the expectations involved with competitive progression and know what’s expected of them personally
  • Are able to give and receive professionally given constructive criticism
  • Place a high priority on community, team work, and insuring a positive culture
  • Possess a sense of humor

Goals

• September 18 - All raiders to 60 (understanding some might be slightly behind)
  • September 22 - First raid
    NOTE: These are goals and not mandates. We are willing to wait for exceptional players/teammates.

How to Apply

• Apply: guilded.gg/r/EnWloDm52E?i=NmLxG1wm
  • Join Discord: discord.gg/NjtEAc5
4 Likes

Oddly, need more DPS than anything.

We are recruiting for Classic.

This guild is better structured and better planned than most other guilds you’re looking at. It’s not going to fizzle and burn. It will last the duration of Classic and be ready to move into TBC if it is released.

If you’re going to invest two nights a week, you should invest them here.

Recruitment needs as follows:

Druid (Resto): High
Hunter: Low
Mage: Medium
Paladin (Holy): Low
Priest (Holy): Medium
Priest (Shadow): High
Rogue: High
Warlock: Low
Warrior (DPS): Medium

Hit us up.

1 Like

Moonkin here…I pmed you.

1 Like

I LOLd. You’re the best.

Happy Independence Day to everyone!

Hey, you should reconsider my oomkin. I am just saying…I am awesome. I’ll top your dps meters. 100% guaranteed.

I’ve heard ret pallies are boss.

Took longer to recover from yesterday than I expected. I’m old.

I have seen this guild somewhere :thinking:

Gasp! I thought we were the only ones. You guys going to play Classic?

All cool kids are doing it.

That’s a whole lot of cool to go around.

Still looking for moar members! Come join us!

That one oomkin that apped was totally my fault from the comment above. Hilarious.

I recently applied and have really enjoyed the brief interactions I’ve had so far with the Guild. This community seems very organized and has genuinely increased my anticipation for classic’s launch!

I blame fat girls…….

2 Likes

Where am I?