KILLTHEME 7/9H 9/9N Tue/Wed 9PM-12 EST LFM

LF a few good raiders. Preferred specs are below but we would rather have you play something you enjoy and are skilled at first.
High priority = DPS Enhance/Windwalker, Heals Priest or Mistweaver
Med Priority = Lock/Mage/Ret , 1 Melee that has prior tank XP
If interested drop me a line in game Darcfrost#1850

I am a disc priest main. Currently trying to find a guild I fit in with. Would like to get aotc before the tier ends. I’m 8/10 currently. I’m also pushing keys in the 14/15 range and would like to get ksm my ilevel is 217

Good evening Rhaigne,

I should be online about 730 pm est. Feel free to add my btag and we can chat a bit and possibly bring you into the raid this evening to test you out for the last 2 bosses on heroic.
BTAG Darcfrost#1850, DISCORD Darcfrost#8427

LFM
High priority = DPS Enhance/Windwalker, Heals Priest or Mistweaver
Med Priority = Lock/Mage/Ret , 1 Melee that has prior tank XP
If interested drop me a line in game BTAG Darcfrost#1850 or on Discord Darcfrost#8427.

Currently looking for Wars/WW/Ret, 1 heals MW/Paly/Priest. Possible spot for a skilled tank as well.

10/10/ N, 3/10 Heroic Tues/Wed 9-12 evenings EST LF WW/Ret/Wars/Mage/Spriest

Currently have a high need for both a Wind walker Monk and Ret Paly.
LF 1-2 Ranged Mage/DK/Spriest/Lock/Boomy/Hunter/Ele to finish out our roster.
For more info add BTAG Darcfrost#1850, or DISCORD Darcfrost#8427

6/10 Heroic, LF Windwalker and Ret Paladin and 2 ranged DPS, SPriest pref

7/10 Heroic, LF WW/Ret Paly and 1-2 Ranged DPS

8/10 H, LFM, Windwalker, Ret Paly, UH/FR DK, Spriest High Priority, LF 1 of any other ranged DPS

10/10 Heroic, still looking for a few more folks to round out a 20M for Mythic. LF a Ret Paly and Spriest with high priority and 1 Wind Walker and 1 Ranged of any spec.

Into mythic and looking for more. LF 2 Melee WW/Ret Pref, 2 Ranged Spriest/Any and 1 heals Paly/Priest.

Looking for new folks moving into Dragonflight. If interested drop me a line in game or on btag.

Currently LF Mage/DH/Wars/Rogue/Hunter/Boomkin/Feral/Evoker/DK DPS for ATSC raiding. High priority for Mage/DH/Wars.

Currently LF Mage/DH/Rogue/Hunter/Boomkin/Feral/Evoker/DK DPS

7/9 Heroic LFM Mage/DH/boom/Feral/Rogue/Hunter/Evoker