Killing the wounded

Quinn walks down the road and looks up silently at what appears to be an elaborate fortress made entirely out of orc corpses. Enekie peeks over the top, and darts back down quickly

:neutral_face:

3 Likes
2 Likes

You son of a silly person.

1 Like

starting a changeDOTorg petition to have blizzard allow me to piledrive vulpera into the dunes

1 Like

However, as a player in control of your character’s morality, you don’t have to kill the wounded. There are plenty of unwounded adversaries to take out in these quests. So ultimately you choose whether you are “morally gray” or not.

This logic, of course, assumes you treat OOC quests and events as IC. Not everyone does.

If I decided to do so, then I imagine I’d do the entire shenanigans differently. But at the end of the day, its a WQ people bumrush to be done with, and most don’t spare a thought for the pixels beyond “how many pixels are left before I can return to flexing on others in the Valley of Honor”.

2 Likes

forum cabal gang out here convincing theyselves honor is a static thing and then advocating for moral relativity in every other facet of life

smh

Cabal gang!

2 Likes

Well, I was off by 17 replies. That’s pretty good, in the grand scheme.

Is this cuz someone called you out in trade earlier? lol

It’s okay because the cabal gang is a musical gang. We solve any in character arguments by forming a giant circle and dancing and singing around whoever happens to be wrong.

1 Like

Well if they didn’t want to get murdered why’d they get in my immediate line of sight riddle me that

5 Likes

What do you think this is, Florida?

Gracious. Did forums drama seep into the game? Or did the game seep into forums drama?

Either way, we have a peanut butter cup of silliness now.

Idk someone asked him if he finally got banned from the forums for being an everythingphobe, and suddenly he reappears.

Doesn’t take much to trigger him I guess.

1 Like

whomst’ve are you talking about

Pretty literally, nobody.

WOW :joy:

You’re really easy, Balghur. One dude makes a comment about you and forums in game, and you burst through the door in literal hysterics. A+ man, A+.

1 Like

i dont know who you are

and i dont know who you are talking about but you’re doing a great job, god bless

It’s one or the other, either revel or lament. Each player will react in some vague IC manner. Third option is the raider “who are these guys?” mentality.

Blizzard loves these kind of quests, back in WoD there were a few torture quests Alliance side, as well as a kill the wounded one (they were Blackrock peons tho). This is normal for Blizz, to the point i’m surprised anyone noticed. I’d have figured everyone would be so into their factions they wouldn’t bat an eye, they never have before.