Killing Spree still does 20% reduced damage in pvp

Please help blizzard

5 Likes

It can be CCd as well. Needs to badly go back to immunity-based ala bladestorm

4 Likes

WoW that’s really bad. Last time I played PVP Combat in any kind of a serious way was Wrath, after that I just stuck with Sub or Mutilate, depending on the rogue I was on and the mood.

They straight up need to make gouge, step and bomb baseline ASAP.

They need to just bring back Combat. If they want to keep Outlaw with all the RNG then make it a 4th spec with it’s own playstyle.

Combat was more fun, faster paced, and had next to no rng.

4 Likes

Hell they just need to bring back the ROGUE Class, because this is not it.

4 Likes

Yeah, agreed.

I went back to classic recently and forgot how much fun Combat was. It’s got me excited for Wrath when they have Killing Spree.

The Legion reworks gutted the classes and i would give almost anything to have the old classes back.

2 Likes

Yup, playing Combat Daggers in PVE and a hybrid tri-spec imp sprint / imp gouge dagger build in PVP. Dirty mages think they’re safe… LOL, nope.

And vs warriors… heh, I live in that little zone between auto swing and charge /intercept watching them bleed to death. I have gotten sooooo many rage quits from BG its unreal. You can see the keyboard getting smashed from your house.

4 Likes

Outlaw is horrible in PVP right now, and ret pallies still seem to be running around doing 25k to me with 1 ability. Blizzard, what the F*** are you doing?

2 Likes

Developing mobile games

2 Likes

Haha printers at BlizZard HQ go brrrrrrrrrrrr.

I think devs are having too much fun with printers and not fixing their game.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Even if they removed the damage reduction Killing Spree at full power tickles, it’s sadly just a shadow of it’s former self and getting ported back to the cast point is very annoying.

Killing Spree needs some love, most of our talents could use a buff.

Khlause 2024!

1 Like

That zone is called the 5-8 kite. That mace stun was brutal from warriors.

1 Like

Its like painting with Bob Ross, happy little bleed kite.

1 Like