Killed my first Zandalari Troll Paladin

Yesterday in Tiragarde sound while countering a horde invasion, I ran into my first Zandalari troll Paladin. I cant remember his name.

At first I thought he was a blood elf because he stood upright but then I noticed he looked taller and larger and moved differently. I always make it a point to kill every false horde Paladin I can find and this one was no exception so I went right after him as ret.

He gave away his lack of experience in Ret pvp by quickly burning up all of his cooldowns while I saved mine until as long as I could. He used his shield, his bubble, his snare etc. one after another. I took my time, ran him down, dpsed him down and killed him while saving most of my cooldowns. Nothing new here. I have literally killed more horde as ret than I could possibly count and this guy was no exception.

I then ran into a horde druid and an orc warrior and killed them both. Horde can be so overconfident and arrogant which makes them easy to kill most of the time.

Then a group of about 5 horde show up including the Troll pally, the orc warrior and the druid, obviously angry and obviously looking for me(I tend to have that effect on the horde in world pvp). They eventually got me, I am not invincible despite my 14 years of playing ret in PvP on this very same character. I respawned, switched to prot and took on the entire group of horde as prot along with some other alliance they had also pissed off. I am not stupid, if I am going to take on an entire group of horde, it is going to be as prot, at least until my ret gear is much improved.

Noting that the tide had turned, I switched back to ret and had a couple more fights with them, not dying again.

Troll Paladins,

Paladins tend to have longer cooldowns than other melee classes so learn to manage them if you want to defeat more experienced alliance paladins. Otherwise, enjoy your corpse run.

Commander Blackweb

14 Likes

So you killed someone in PVP, and wrote a short story on the forums to brag?

Cool story bro…

43 Likes

Human male paladins really are the worst class/race combo ever.

32 Likes

Sorry there, but I had to laugh about this after reading your story hahaha

25 Likes

Shouldn’t you be whining about your class fantasy being diluted by racial diversity or something?

17 Likes

Awww, I kind of liked it… :yum:

7 Likes

You and your blind faith. Typical of a human to allow the light to blind him of its true intentions. Did you learn nothing of pride in pandaria facing the sha?

The light wants to enslave all life to it as much as the fel wanted to wipe all life out. If only you understood the danger your beloved light poses to the world. Of course zealots never see the hypocrisy of what their mindless slaughter has become.

Keep serving the false light and when it betrays you all hope that the rest of the world you turned your back on is willing to welcome you back.

10 Likes

Human paladins. Kek.

10 Likes

Nice story OP, that’s quite the experience you have as a ret. I go just as far back when paladins had like 3 moves etc…rolled rogue…but all that is boring.

You sound like the perfect candidate to join our little dueling community.

Maybe you can teach me a few tricks, I’m learning the ropes.

Deadpool2010#1935

4 Likes

:expressionless:…

3 Likes

Night elf reskin… Lol

2 Likes

Fixed it for you. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Truly. Kek

2 Likes

Why thank you. Mr. Night elf reskin. :grinning:

4 Likes

I mean Trolls were here first, that’s chronicle. that technically makes Night elves, troll reskins.

7 Likes

Lore wise yes. In game model you are a reskin of a night elf.

Honestly, I don’t know why night elf aren’t paladin’s yet.

1 Like

You called Horde Arrogant?

2 Likes

ok, discount night elf :smirk:

2 Likes

Human Paladin on moon guard. Nothing to see here. :joy:

2 Likes

Still manages to be more unique than your reused model and contrived lore.

sad :ok_hand:

2 Likes