Killed heroic N'Zoth but no credit

Our guild, Style, in Illidan, US server, killed heroic N’zoth, but only a small amount of the raid members get the achievement of AOTC and finished the quest of killing N’zoth, furthermore, some raid members even have some bug in this heroic lock, but we all have loot.

1 Like

same thing just happened to me in a pug Group, none of the 15 individuals got credit.

Same thing for me on normal. No credit for boss kill for achievement and quest. But I did get loots. So there is that i guess. I just wanna be able to turn in my quest and have AOTC cause you know…everyone asks for it.

Yeah I was with Austino for the kill and got no achieve from killing heroic n’zoth as well.

1 Like

Also happened to us. Instantly submitted a bug and created a support ticket. Blizzard support replied that they will look internally but probably we won’t be awarded the achievement nevertheless. A few of us also got loot but everyone’s lockout still mentions N’Zoth as “Available” instead of “Defeated” which leads me to believe that we may be elligible for looting the boss again - which is worrisome.

so wtf do we pay $15 a month for? I am tired of this garbage customer support system from this company. Learn to take care of your clientele blizzard.

3 Likes

Happened to me too

I had the same issue Pug 2/3/9 Normal. When we killed N’zoth nobody received credit for the kill, could not complete the quest and no achievement. A guild mate was in a different group and had the same issue. We did see the end cinematic and received out 900 AZ and there where items in the chest. I put a ticket into Blizz. Hoping they correct this.

Did everyone who isn’t getting credit use the “lose all sanity, get mega buff, burn boss” strategy at the end of the fight? Trying to decide if it is that strat that bugs it out or if it might happen no matter what strat we use.

Well it could be related to the cloak rule where if someone doesn’t have a cloak on at the start of the fight, they instantly get MCed and aren’t eligble for loot at all, even if the boss is killed, which is intentional by design.

I know of many other people who have killed him on heroic and not a single one has said anything about this kind of bug.

Are you only going to kill the boss once? I am sure you are going to go back in and kill it again another time so when you do, you most likely will get it. Learn to accept that games will have bugs and nothing is perfect.

As a recommendation though. You may not to avoid going in and killing him again till resets happen tomorrow. Just in case if you kill him again and get loot, this could be considered abuse of a bug and they could hit you for taking advantage of a bug.

That is completely besides the point… individuals that play this game to raid at a competitive level enjoy chasing down AOTC and cutting edge as fast as they can, it’s a reason why we play that game. Everyone plays the game a different way. For customer support to say " oh that sucks, try again next week too bad" when they can specifically see that we legitmently killed it is extremely infuriating. Imagine if this happened on a mythic azshara or mythic g’huun kill? people would lose their minds

does blizzard not realize this is an exploit? kill n’zoth get loot but doesn’t count as credit you can kill him again in the same week maybe even more times. this is the major issue here sure I want my aotc from the kill but if I kill n’zoth again to get it this week im sure people will get punished and labeled for exploiting the game.

blizzard used to be different, we gave them money hand over fist with the sort of unspoken agreement that they wouldn’t give us polished crap

EDIT: we like the content, calling it that is too much, but a bug like this is pretty darn surprising. while they do happen, and always will, what matters is how companies take care of problems. it used to be a very high standard for bliz.