KILL THEME🎶 LFM for SL

Founded 5/22/2008 on the US-Thrall Realm.

We are a military friendly guild and understand that family/life/duty take priority. To raid with us you need to have a thick skin and a sense of humor but also be focused on your characters progression. We are an achievement oriented guild and look to be knocking out Dungeon/Raid Meta’s in Shadowlands each tier. We are rebuilding the roster after a break during BFA and looking for new members to raid with in Shadowlands.

Raid times for SL
Tues/Wed Evenings TBD upon SL release but no earlier than 7 PM EST or later then 1 AM.
Recruitment- 2 Heals/ Ranged DPS , LF 1 EH Sham and 1 WW Monk

For more info you can contact me on discord at Darcfrost#8427, or BNET Darcfrost#1850

Hey there,
I am a returning Guardian Druid looking for a raid group for SL. I played at the beginning of BFA but decided to take the rest of the xpac off after the guild I was in had a falling out and stopped raiding. I’ve only been back to the game for about 2 weeks so I don’t really plan on doing anything major until SL drops. I have a funky schedule at work so my only days and times available for raid would be Tues, Wed and if early enough Thursday night. If you would like to chat plz feel free to add me LawlessOne#11664 thanks have a great day.

I will look for you later today and send you a request so we can chat a bit.

Looking for Heals, dps and possibly 1 tank for tues/wed Evenings.

You said you are an achievement oriented guild. Will you be raiding mythic at all or just heroic?

LF 2 heals and various DPS, strong need for Boomkin, WW Monk and Enhance Sham for melee group.