Kicking Players in H+++ not at 5.5k GS

If RDF is the tool for the new H+++ I won’t allow anyone under 5.5k gs in my group. I will initiate a kick and refuse to tank until they leave. Should the group want to get rid of me, so be it, tank queues are instant.

People with really low GS will use ilvl to cheese their way in, with tanks having healing gear and dps gear to meet those min requirements. I won’t reward that type of play, sorry.

6 Likes

yea incredible

2 Likes

I mean, sure. But why did you have to make a thread about it?

22 Likes

Getting ahead of the complaint threads.

You know. They’ll still do them.

4 Likes

You can, but I think you have to wait x minutes before you can kick, so you’d have to waste a lot of your time before succeeding in wasting the others time, but yes you can do that.

16 Likes

That time requirement only got added later, not early on in RDF.

Crap, hope they introduce it because that could lead to toxicity, must have been a cata change?

2 Likes

But I’ll probably be pressing less buttons in the end. I don’t want to carry people.

1 Like

you def dont look like some1 to carry others

14 Likes

Because Paladin tanking is hard?

making a topic like this lead me to believe you are one of those special ppl that manages to somehow mess up as a paladin otherwise you probably wouldnt even bother

16 Likes

Perfect example of why they waited for rdf

6 Likes

Instead you’re just a special person thinking wrong.

So I can hold groups hostage? Sounds fine to me.

Right now I just don’t put people in that position, works out well for me and the groups success.

“Whatever Blizzard does, I am going to make it look bad.”

18 Likes

They could leave RDF out.

This kills me, I hope paladin isn’t your main don’t they have lots of buttons? I really enjoy disc priest I only push one button easiest gameplay of my life.

2 Likes

It’s about how many times I have to press them.

1 Like

So this is how you guys that need a group that outgears the content to carry them cope with RDF being added, huh?

7 Likes