Kicked out of Chromie Time at level 49?

Why did I get kicked out of chromie time when I’m only level 49?
I have experience disabled.
Went to change timelines and wham - out of chromie time

2 Likes

Did you get this resolved?

There isn’t any fix for it. You can stay in Chromie Time until level 50, but once you hit level 48 you can’t get it from Chromie anymore because your level is high enough that you can start Shadowlands. So if you’re 48 or 49, leaving Chromie Time is permanent.

1 Like

Can you still switch expansions at 48-49 when you talk to her, if you wanted to do other dungeons? Or does that boot you out too…?

Maybe? I don’t have a level 48 or 49 character to try it out with, but on lower level characters when you go back to Chromie there’s an option to switch to a different expansion without quitting the previous one first, so it looks like you could still switch.

Hope it isn’t too late for this to help, but from what I can tell all you have to do is abandon the starting quest for shadowlands and you can switch timelines again.

6 Likes

This is the correct way

Your kicked out of Chromie time at 50 and receive Shadowlands quest at 48. I usually wait ti 50 to go to Shadowlands. It’s optional at 48 and 49, but at those levels you won’t be able to get skip Maw intro til 50.