Kicked from normal island moments before it ended

title is the outline. I was doing normal islands and i came across 2 lvl 118 dk’s who were playing together and seconds before the island was to finish they vote kicked me out causing me to lose any loot AND i was hit with a cooldown before i could requeue. There has to be a tool implemented to report this sort of action. Why do they get off scott free yet i cop not just the wrong kick, but also a timer before i can play again.

I did add them both to my ignore list butt that hardly matters the most it means is they will not get another 10 min island carry from me anymore, but the next pair of alts they level they could do the exact same thing, without any risk of fear of reprimand. I cannot report them or submit a ticket about them, i just have to, let them grief me and deal with it?

Something HAS to be done to punish players who do this kind of thing.

19 Likes

wow why did it post from a character i havennt played in several years, this is the one i was carrying these players on, just so people dont look at the post, then the poster and think im a fake

6 Likes

Those jerks, sorry that you had to experience that.

I don’t know of a proper way to provide recourse for that behaviour.

4 Likes

Sorry that happened to you. What a bunch of losers…They must’ve thought it would be sooooo funny to waste someone’s time.

4 Likes

Agreed, remove the deserter debuff or not allow vote to kicks so I can constantly queue all my characters so randoms can carry me and cap me each week. You’re gonna have fun capping me, I’m a multiboxer with an absurd amount of characters.

1 Like

I can’t find the point you’re trying to make here, if you’re even making one at all.

9 Likes

Trolls be trolls. Only thing to do is suck it up move on

1 Like

honestly, i dont care, i was doing 90% of the content anyway. Its normal islands, its not a challenge for a semi geared 120 in any capacity.

a normal island with a competent 120 carrying takes minutes, 10 at most. An island with all leveling characters can take 40 minutes or more. I was carrying these guys and right at the end, a boss kill from completion they vote kick me out. They lose a carry who was happy to be there, i lose the loot i was going to get AND i get hit with a cooldown timer.

1 Like

You could run the islands yourself instead of being a jerkface. Yes?

14 Likes

This happened for pretty much all expansion, getting kicked from an island is a meme. I once got kicked because I refused to buy an items with doubloons when someone in my group asked me to… When I was pretty much spamming islands solo because I could solo them.

It’s an easy fix. If you que as a group you get no vote. Make the change blizzard.

1 Like

So if I see a group I can afk? xd Doesn’t make much sense. They could add some protection if you got 30% of the azerith yourself or if the game is past 75%+ of the azerith.

Not if someone is going to cap me. I can just log on at work and tab out while getting capped. There is a fix for this… play with friends, they probably won’t kick you.

I once got kicked out of a Normal Island on my Rogue for basically not carrying the low level Warrior…Not my responsibility, just here to enjoy killing stuff.

1 Like

The problem is how easy it is to kick people from island groups. That has nothing to do with anyone in the group carrying or being carried, so what’s the point of your first sarcastic post?

7 Likes

That’s not a problem. You can vote to kick anyone you want from your group. Nobody has to play with you if they don’t want to. You can be kicked for any reason, or no reason at all. Play with friends if you don’t like the issues that comes with playing with pugs.

1 Like

Yup the gaming society is full of jerks who will do stuff like that just for their entertainment that find it funny to troll people. =/

1 Like

its not their group, if it was a mythic or a pvp island and 2 friends put it on the group finder and i joined they are well within their right to kick me if i am not meeting their requirements. This is a lfg group, generated by the matchmaking system, and i did the vast majority of the progress. They should have been kicked themselves for trying to game the system in such a way. I could very easily have continued to solo the content without tthem

Majority wins with a vote to kick. That’s how it works. That’s how it has always worked. You can be vote kicked for any reason, or no reason at all. Nobody has to play with you, whether you like it or not. That’s not me being rude, that’s me telling how vote to kick works.

The day vote to kick is changed where you can’t kick me or me take a penalty is the day you see mobs screaming about people joining and afk’ing or holding groups hostage, which is literally why it was added.

If you don’t like the pug system then you’re going to have to play with friends instead of the LFG queue button.

I see u got a boosted character, Yesuna. What is your main?

2 Likes