Kicked from game during vision

Same issue as yesterday with the mass kicks from WoW. Both Solanari and I were doing our vision that we had spent all day collecting enough for the vessels and halfway through our vision everything froze yet we could still move our characters. After a few minutes of it like this, the game kicked us into the log in screen without warning, ending our vision and wasting half a day of work. Other people are reporting the same issue outside of the vision entrance. Please give us a refund on our vessels so our time doesn’t end up being wasted.

2 Likes

Yes, happened to me a few minutes ago as well. Was in the middle of the vision when everything stopped working, then got kicked a few minutes later to login screen. Tried logging back in and stuck on 3/4 loading screen for the Vision before loading into Chamber of Heart.

Ironically, the same thing happened yesterday as well. Now I’ve lost 2 vessels in the past 2 days because of this issue.

1 Like

Yeah, blizzard’s position on this in unfortunate. They dont care because they don’t want to take the time to find out if it was your fault you were kicked. Even when all servers go down they refuse to look into anything regarding people DCing out of visions.

1 Like

You do realize there is a pandemic going on right now, and they are working from home. That means it will take time to resolve these issues and it will not be done with a snap of a finger and you will have to (wait for it) exercise actual patience. I know this maybe a foreign concept for you.

Their position was made clear prior to the pandemic at the start of the patch. What I said still stands. They will not look into horrific vision DCs no matter the reason. Even if it is their servers fault. I understand there is a pandemic, but its not the issue here. This decision was made long ago that they did not want to keep enough staff on to support helping players with these issues.

1 Like

Here’s the thing. I used to be a Game Master AND Game Developer for several games. I know for a fact it is EASY to give employees tools to work from home. This lazy garbage of not helping their paying customers is another straw that is CLOSE to breaking the taurens back. This lazy attitude coming from a billion dollar corporation is not helping their customer base stay. I’ve played this game since 2004, put in thousands of dollars into its services and when I put in a ticket, it needs to be addressed. Laugh, troll or get angry with me will not change my stance. Perhaps if people were less accepting of lazy corporations, this “We won’t do a thing to help, even if its our fault” attitude would change overnight.

2 Likes

I have also worked as a gm/ tech on a mmo before, and I have been here since vanilla. I will say it is easy to come on a forum and complain and sling your insults, whine and complain while never recognizing there is so much going on behind the scenes. So by all means continue to complain hurl your insults at the techs doing their jobs because things are not done within your “timetable”. Continue not showing understanding nor compassion, and just remember this. You are more apt to get more accomplished if you attempt diplomacy than coming on here snarling. Either way good luck I’m out.

Got kicked when finished second boss in vision then couldn’t get back in bc all of a sudden blizzard needed an update. 3rd time that has happened and lost everything from it

Moderator edit - Please be mindful of the date of the previous post before replying, to avoid bumping old threads per the forum guidelines. Thanks.