Khadgar spotted in Oribos on Live?

There’s a “Watchful Raven” NPC that spawns in Oribos every unknown hours. It is Allied with the Kirin’Tor and is classified as a human.

Could we be seeing the first instances of Khadgar returning to the frontlines?

22 Likes

Would be nice. I miss that dork

18 Likes

It’s more likely to be connected to Odyn. He is the Lord of Ravens, as I recall, and with Helya being here, he could well be interested in getting his eye back. And its Humanoid rather than human, which covers a whole range of character types. I mean it could be Khadgar.

9 Likes

wheres medivh dammit

7 Likes

My money is on Medivh, he has died before and might remember its location naturally.

4 Likes

Sweet, a chance to get a selfie with him! Know if I could only get Mordretha’s autograph…

This. Huginn and Muninn

If its aligned with the Kirin Tor, then it won’t have much to do with Odyn, more likely to be Khadgar or Medivh.

11 Likes

Oh I didn’t read that part. How do we know it’s allied with the Kirin’Tor?

A comment on wowhead says it was Kirin Tor aligned, though they cropped their screenshots which hides the tooltip.

Hm I guess we’ll see

My lord Blizzard butchers names so badly, lol.

What do you mean? That’s the names they have in Norse mythology

He has blue eyes. Does that mean that Khadgar is also a high elf!?!

1 Like

18 Likes

If you miss him, maybe you should try working on your aim!

14 Likes

Can medivh go raven without atiesh? I though that was tied to the staff.

…okay you get a pass for saying that in the spirit of a Khadgar dad joke

3 Likes

it’s allied with the kirin tor, i highly doubt it’s related to odyn. more likely to be khadgar or something to do with medivh

2 Likes
9.1 Spoiler

Odyn shows up to deal with Helya. If the raven is affiliated with the Kirin Tor, it’s unrelated to Huginn and Muninn.

1 Like