@ kennie the helpful foxxo

Man can you please share your secrets for posting screenshots

Why have I been posting on the forums for years and I either don’t know how to or am not allowed to post screenshots

1 Like

u gotta be a trusted forum member. i was looking it up a few days back.

read the first reply in this thread

Yeah have gotten short forum ban before so RIP

did you even try

you gotta no life the forums i’m p sure.

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

i’m a certified felon with in game suspensions so i can’t get trust level 3 =\

4 Likes

For context I posted that in short window of time before he actually posted it but read it after

coulda just used google for the same effect :dracthyr_a1:

System is rigged. Let me post pictures you cowards.

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn sucks that you have a wow criminal record.

@skoosh did you randomly get access to posting pics or did you have to do anything special to get the access?

ye m8 ive done some time in the penitentiary. i think i’m on my last strike before a serious ban, like 3-6 month

Yeah, I got a wow silence, might be getting suspended/another silence again hopefully not.

Foxes get automatic trust level 3.

You can get trust level 3 access if you’ve ever gotten a beta invite too. When they flag you for alpha/beta it also gives you trust lvl 3 in the forums so you can access the feedback area.

Sounds like you are boosted level 3 that should be stripped of your privileges

No one values you

1 Like

i have no idea, i know early on in the new forum software i couldn’t and then one day i just checked again and it let me. there’s a thread somewhere about how to check your trusted level but idr

If you get a beta invite, it bypasses all previous forum bans and they just left everyone on trust level 3. If you get forum banned after that then it’s hit or miss if they remove your trust level. I guess it depends if they let the auto bot handle it or an actual human manually does it or something.

1 Like