[Kel'Thuzad] [A] AOTC Raider LF Guild

Hello, 2 weeks ago I returned from my long break from WoW. I hadn’t played since the beginning of BFA and quit out of sheer boredom. I have since returned and have been getting back up to speed. I am currently 390 Fury Warrior and my Heart of Azeroth Necklace is 43. I know that I am far behind, but I have been grinding to get back on par with everyone.

What I am looking for: I am looking for a Heroic Farm/Mythic Progression Guild on Alliance-Kel’Thuzad. I really dont want to transfer servers to join your guild so if you are on KT that would be best. I want a cool social group of people to hangout in Discord with, but also a guild that takes raid progression seriously.

What I bring: I have played the game since Vanilla and have raided almost every tier in the game. While I am fairly new to Warrior, I have already got all the mechanics and fundamentals down perfectly (I mean c’mon its FaceRollFury anyways). I bring a positive and humerous attitude while not in raids, and a serious and well-tempered mind set while raid progressing. I value good mechanics and team work over my own personal DPS. I also listen to instructions and constructive criticism very well bc I am always trying to improve my gameplay.

What I enjoy: I enjoy raiding either Heroic Farm or Mythic Progression. I really like doing M+ with friends in Discord. I also like to mess around in RBGs and sometimes Arenas, but usually only for the Viscous Saddles.

Contact Info:
Bnet: rytimex#1493
Character Name: Rytimex-Kel’Thuzad (ALLIANCE)
Discord: rytimex#4716

Feel free to hit me up with any and all offers and we can have a talk. Like I stated previously I am really looking to stay on Kel’Thuzad, but hit me up if youre on a different server anyways.

Thank You <3

1 Like

Good afternoon!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild on Moon Guard! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a small, growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord.

Feel free to contact me at laskaland#1301 on discord!

Hi Rytimex! Sent you a Bnet request, but if you would like more info first you can see my post here:

Have a great day!

Hello Rytimex! :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: