Keeper Ta'hult

How does one activate Keeper Ta’hult for the pets (s)he sells? when speaking to him/her, there is no menu.

As far as I know (from personal experience) there shouldn’t be anything to do to unlock access to the vendor.

Though I did see another report on Wowhead about it.

To test to see if it is locked behind doing the starting quests for Shadowlands, I sent my Panda Mage (who only has access to Oribos because she learned the teleport for there but never did the Shadowlands intro quests). She can still see all the items that the vendor sells.

I have no idea why the vendor is locked for some players. This is puzzling. I would submit a bug report.

1 Like

Yep. Bug Report.

None of my alts of various level have ever been unable to buy from Ta’hult, and as Kyzera mentioned (which I’d never thought of) a 52 mage alt who’d never been through The Maw startup could get the portal to Oribos and be able to buy from him or her.

2 Likes

I’ve never had trouble accessing this vendor on various levels, either. Have you tried disabling addons and a temporary UI reset just to see if something is blocking the options? I am not sure if that could limit an issue like this, but may be worth a shot. I also suggest a bug report as mentioned already, and if you have any alts, see if they may be able to access the items. Someone on your server with access could also buy the grey item pets for you if all else fails before a fix is found.

1 Like

Maybe you are on a quest that phases Oribos? It might be a different version of the NPC that isn’t a vendor.

2 Likes

Disabling all addons, resetting the interface, and doing a Scan and Repair did not cure the issue. Bug reported.

EDIT:
“Are you at the right Keeper? There’s one called ‘Ta’hilt’ nearby that I kept going to by mistake. Ta’hult is over by the transmog area (to the left of that guy)”

I was at the wrong NPC

4 Likes

Don’t fret, I did the exact same thing the other day. They made the names too close.

1 Like