Keep getting error code "wow51900319"

Can anyone help with this? I’m knew to this game and can’t seem to find a fix anywhere… PLEASE HELP!!

5 Likes

They are aware of the issue and will provide updates in tech support:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dec-8th-youve-been-disconnected-from-the-server/765017

1 Like

i just started getting this. it disconnects me when i get to the character screen

4 Likes

Thank you!! much appreciated.

Same problem here. : /

Same problem here, you guys figure it out yet? this is bullsht, worked all day looking forward to the new patch to come home to this…not like they didnt have all day to figure this out…and we pay for this sh…

Blizzard needs to give everyone a free day of game time

5 Likes

I take it everyone is having problems getting on the game too? This is annoying blizzard needs to fix their broken game.

yea im trying everthing for the past hour and half and i still am getting no where

what is up with the game disconnecting ? Blizzard fix your game this is stupid!!

Tried to login- doesn’t let me past toon loadout. HELP!! really want to play!!! As soon as I type in my credentials, it starts to show me realm list and then BAM it says disconnected.

Anyone figure this out yet??!!

Welcome to Jumanji lvl 12 ladies and gentlemen!! Looks like we aren’t getting on the game anytime soon. smdh Anyone else having luck getting on the game yet?

Ya i agree, understand systems can get messed up but they most def should compensate people for the day who cant log on.

1 Like

this is terrible I am extremely upset

1 Like

Be careful Blizzard Trolls are reporting people

Having the same issue. Please fix soon.

I’m having the same issue right when I authenticate it boots me out with this error. Sometimes it lets me see the character selection screen for a brief moment, but ultimately kicks me out.

Same problem. I have exhausted ALL avenues trying to get to the character screen but alas, "You have been disconnected from the server (WOW51900319). We pay for this game to work, I hope blizzard has some answer shortly.