Keep Azeroth Close With the WoW Companion App

I use it a lot. Very convenient for Table Missions

1 Like

I would like AH and fishing

1 Like

what, donā€™t you guys have phones??? ā€¦ more going to mobileā€¦ how long until WoW is playable on phone? (yes Iā€™m being sarcastic)

Keeps Azeroth closeā€¦

ā€¦and the Legion even closer.

You will never get mobile auctions back. Why buy the 5mil mount when you can just do it on your app?

I think this update was rolled out to me a long time ago. I swear I could chat in guild and see the calendar for a long time already. Maybe secret beta but glad everyone else is getting in on it now.

This is unfortunate! I donā€™t remember what expansion I used this app feature in, but I used it a lot!

Donā€™t you have smart phone?

1 Like

You should pin this.

If I can use the mount, Iā€™m already logged into the gameā€¦I can just go to any AH in-game, the mount might save me a couple of minutes at most. The point is that when I log into the game, I donā€™t want to waste time dealing with auctions AT ALL. I used to do all my auctions outside of the game (mostly on the armory website) while at work.

Not to mention that the mobile AH had features that they never put into the game - like posting items directly from your bank, without transferring them to your bags first.

Eh, itā€™s not really worth using to me without the mobile AH feature.

Even with being able to talk to guild mates, thatā€™s only if theyā€™re online. Personally, my guild has a group chat set up through another app so we can all stay in communication with each out outside of the game, regardless of who is and isnā€™t in game.

I personally have no real reason to use this app.

2 Likes

Please add reputation. I want to see my progress.

For the love of all that is holy allow the app to work in landscape mode. Holding a wide tablet vertically is uncomfortable.

Also, maybe allow being able to be logged into the game and the app at the same time possible. Being able to use guild chat while on an alt in another guild/server would be very handy.

It doesnā€™t work. When i try to add my account, i can sign in, but it stays on my account page and never adds the account.

5 Likes

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2022/12/19/fashion/19TITANIC-ANNIVERSARY-top/19TITANIC-ANNIVERSARY-top-facebookJumbo.jpg

1 Like

But the app does nothing for Dragonflightā€¦

had to abandon using it on my 2017 tablet, as that tablet has run low on storage/memory enough to be quirky unresponsive (except with the authenticator app)