Karazhan Lower Midnight DH Meta issue

I’ma have to jump on his stream and ask him about it since it doesn’t look like he’s updated his wago since April unfortunately. I also searched for attumen and huntsman and couldn’t find any new weak auras.

I still haven’t even done this boss above a 10. I’ve tried with a 14 and 2 different 15’s and the group couldn’t make it past the mechanics checks of the first boss, so I just haven’t bothered with it again this week. I almost want to try next week, but the pass / fail mechanics will still be pass / fail I’d imagine even on fortified so I’m sure it’ll still be a pita in pugs. I’ve been healing 16’s and 17’s the last few days and most bosses I’ve only had to heal between 8k-12k, if they really require that much hps on a boss in a 15 I’d say that’s probably an issue, I’m just not sure the average person is going to be up to it. I consider myself average at best and play resto druid and I struggle to see myself healing for that much.

It’s kind of tricky without the WA. Yesterday, the pally tank had it and there was no ghost on him just some blue orbs hard to see with everything going on, perhaps a visual bug with all the glowing buff he had on. The same thing happened when the monk brings out copies and is glowy and can’t see it on him. It’s like as if the person has some buff that alters their appearance like glowing the ghost kinds of bugs out/ hard to see. Like literally everyone stopped and spread and no ghost was visible. I’ve done the key twice and didn’t have a problem seeing the ghost on people without appearance-changing buffs as in glowing.

I did a few Lower Kara runs both before and after the fix saying Intangible Presence was made more visible and, to me, it seems worse now. I ran the dungeon a lot in Legion as well and while some abilities have always made it very difficult to see, I never had this much trouble with it. I don’t like the idea of a weakaura trivializing this unique mechanic and I don’t think a WA should be required to be successful. I actually really like the mechanic but perhaps it could show a constant specter rather than flickering in and out?