Karazhan chess event hotfix

I recently went to kara last saturday a day after the chest even hotfix was implemented. I was raid lead and i have logs to prove it. We got to chess event and i couldnt loot the box but i was raid lead and master looter. The healing shield dropped and it was to go to me but one of my guys looted it and held it for me once the gms fixed it. Well jump days later and ive been going back and forth with many gms trying to get this issue fixed just to be told after a gm said they would fix it that i wasnt in the raid??? I have logs to prove i was and are waiting on them to answer me back 24 hours later. This is ridiculous and im sick of waiting after 5 days. Apparently the hotfix didnt work like they said it did because it happened and a gm admitted it did. So why am i getting the runaround?

I guess the point of my question is…is there a way to escalate the ticket to where i dont have to keep waiting days just to get a response saying i wasnt in a raid i was in??

Is there no way to talk to someone that works at blizzard more than once every 24 hours??

If you reopen your last ticket, it should already be escalated. Opening a new ticket won’t.

Make sure to put in a new bug report if the last hotfix doesn’t resolve the issue though.

4 Likes

I did put in a bug report on sunday so thats good to go. And yes I have been keeping the same ticket as well. I guess im just beyond frustrated because one gm says one thing and then I get another and he acts like I wasnt even in the raid. He just assumed that the hotfix worked and I couldn’t have possibly encountered the same bug. Sorry, i’m just literally about to pull my hair out with all the run around i’ve recieved in the past 5 days.