Karazhan (70) Chess event loot

Quick forum post, but I can’t get loot from the Karazhan chess event. I kill the king, a little window pops up saying I’m save 10/11 bosses, asks me to accept (like it would if I were zoning into the raid already in progress) and then I go to loot the chest and there’s nothing to click. This has happened two weeks in a row now on two separate characters.

2 Likes

Same here- Two weeks in a row no loot on the shaman. Thankfully she doesn’t need any tier from that particular boss, but there is a piece of mog I’d like to get.

1 Like

this has been happening to me for probably 3 months and cant figure it out, i know there are old posts related to the silence debuff or maybe an add on, but really its like so much lost loot its beyond frustrating.

1 Like

this has been going on for me for months, i will run kara weekly and 8/10 times the chess event gives nothing, and it is one of 2 i need loot form.

1 Like

Going to bump this, because this has been a issue for quite awhile now. Need the boots from the chest kara chess event to finish my mage’s mog set. I mean it has been a few months already, and still no fix. Heck put the loot on a vendor, or something geez, if it’s not going to be fixed.

1 Like