Kara attunement removed, but heroics still require revered, why?

Why is this? I was reading a reddit post about it and the reddit mod has “confirmed” this was a intended change.

Why can’t you guys confirm it publicly with us that this was removed. And at the same time you keep heroics at revered? Just feels like you’re handicapping your player base at this point with this picking and choosing of “changes”.

Please make heroics honored if you’re planning to keep kara attunement gone.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Ah yes, Let’s have blizzard not confirm things they’ve “confirmed” in private. Good reply my dude.

Heroics are on a higher level of difficulty than Kara. It’s what you do after you get Kara geared.

That’s not how most people view doing heroics

2 Likes

Most people in TBC:

Reg dungeons < Kara < Heroics < GruulMag

3 Likes

It is in TBC.

Trust me, heroics hit a lot harder than Kara (with the possible exception of nightbane… who needs heroics to unlock in the first place)…

3 Likes

what does kara have to do with heroics anyways? why are you connecting the two just so you can ask for honored heroics?

1 Like

Because blizzard ninja removed it without saying it. their old post just said “later phase” and this is something they should give us a heads up about.

I’d just like them to confirm it so people don’t think they’re abusing a bug.

It’s been this way for what 3 weeks ? If they were going to do something they would have. If all you want is them to confirm it why the honored heroics demand then? Why does it need to be confirmed anyways?

Because they didn’t say with the next phase, they said later. It’s random they removed it without putting it in the patch notes.

Imagine if they buffed X class damage randomly and didn’t tell people? It’s the same thing. It would be nice to know if this was in fact intended.

Except it’s not the same thing at all so a useless analogy does not help your case. You just want to whine because of the rep grind for heroics . You made that clear when you demanded honored for them .

1 Like

If they nerfed kara attun, why not nerf heroic requirements? It’s the same thing at this point. it’s old content and opens it up for more players to do them.

Translates to I’m lazy and don’t want to grind rep for heroics.

5 Likes

why should we have to grind to revered now but not grind kara attun now? nice logic.

You aren’t doing either of those so quit qqing

2 Likes

By grind Kara attune u mean do 4 non heroic dungeons?

3 Likes

and the quests? it’s the same logic at this point, i’m just asking a question and you’re just trolling at this point. they removed kara attun without telling us.

and the rest of us are saying who cares. you are the one using that to demand other things get changed. and people like you doing things like this is how retail wow ended up a creek with no paddle.

1 Like

My server, Whitemane, is listed “FULL”, I’m spec’d as tank, and it’s was pulling teeth to find people to run normal dungeons to get attuned to Kara. I made it 80% before they removed attune requirement. I finished it today because I finally found a group to for Old Hillsbrad, who immediately went into BM, too.

Seriously need to drop Heroics from Revered to Honored. I was so looking forward to 5-man normals, then 5-man heroics, and Puggle is just empty. It is really unfortunate TBC has such a short shelf life.

1 Like