Justice has to be done for Arms warrior Defensive stance

Justice was done when it was nerfed.

Next thing should be slaughterhouse pvp talent for fury. They provide more healing reduction than UHdk without sacrificing any damage for it. They also get a passive 10% damage reduction that is basically always active…no less broken than D-stance was.

just make d stance severely cut rage generation

Pretty accurate assessment of warrior players.

They’d need to make rage matter or make d stance generate literally zero rage

At what point do we all stop with the “random comment about the class you posted on” because we all know that most of us play pretty much every class.

I heal I don’t even play DH.

Gomachi I know you’re a good player and I know you know how ****ing braindead most warriors are don’t pretend like you don’t know what i’m talking about my boi.

Dstance being 20% was bad the way heartstop sacrolash craven were. Having an on/off toggle for a wall that usually is a 2-3m CD is absurd.

Can DKs have a talent to drop the stun break and just flip IBF on/off? Yeah sounds insane doesn’t it

1 Like

Yeah you’re not wrong. When I actually went back and reread your comment I actually agreed with it, I just saw the quote originally. Been a long day, I was choosing violence.

shut up u dk swine

Yeah get out of here you FOTM unh DK.

Just like all specs in the game not called rogue mage priest?

Not only that, make weapon swapping better. Like I was kind of hyped about having sotr as ret and having 1h and shield for it but its so useless I removed it from my bar like after 1 min of shadowlands. That aspect of rpg of warriors needing shield1h to reflect and sit in d stance was lost I fear

1 Like

It should be 20-25%/20-30%. Rewarding enough where you want to be in it at the right time, punishing enough where you don’t want to sit in it all the time. When balanced it’s an ability that can separate good warriors from bad ones.

Back in cata I had macros for equip sword and board cast d stance. That easy, another macro for equip 2h battle stance. But they made it too easy for warriors now.

Justice has already been done for arms warrior. They have die by the sword - reduces dmg by 35% and parries all attacks for the duration. Many would argue that’s better than fury’s defensive.

Either way though, looks like dragon flight is giving all warriors the old def stance.

the warrior who laid u out was guaranteed hootin and hollerin about how much of god gamer he is
promise

source: played a warrior for like 12 years or something

This is the wrong take, it should be like 30% dmg reduction and 40% less dmg.

Stance dance when doing dmg and taking dmg. Swap the stance around, you all want to press the button and forget about it.