Just wanted to say I'm having fun

That is all.

8 Likes

im also having fun

1 Like

Like wise, im having more fun on a game that came out what…10 years ago then i do in retail.

2 Likes

Nice.

Double nice.

Triple nice.

1 Like

Having all kinds of fun. Been enjoying the ride to the North… So much time and care has been crafted into nearly every quest.

If you enjoy the story Lore of WoW this is the best treat of your game life…

1 Like

I’m having fun, but I don’t have as much time to play as I was hoping. Seeing how little I’ve progressed is a bit dejecting if only because I was hoping to be farther along by now.

1 Like

I played for the first time yesterday. Spent Monday/Tues/Wed waiting in que to play on Faeralina, then decided to switch servers yesterday and just see what I can enjoy.

Had a fun time, now just trying to get all my friends to congregate on the same server… the biggest challenge in WoW

Fun? In a video game? Disgusting.

1 Like

I’m also having fun. And I’m not even trying to level up at this point; just mining cobalt and enjoying the scenery.

1 Like

I’m having the filthiest of times…

Oh yes I’m having a great time! Been enjoying the music in Dragonblight, so atmospheric.

Hopefully get flying tomorrow, looking forward to that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have fun when I’m able to log in finally at 10pm. :dancer:

1 Like

I forgot how amazing the quests in Icecrown were. They give loads of exp, emblems, and decent gear. Really enjoying it.

Been farming and leveling professions… dunno which 70 to main :joy: still having fun though.

you guys can’t have fun, it’s forbidden here in the forums

Im having a blast when i can log in.

Not even the queue boss is stoping me, its the RL boss doing so :frowning:

1 Like

My server has no queue but i still dont log on until 10pm

I was having fun, until I reached level 22 then found out about Classic Era, so jumped onto that, whitemane server and levelled to 14 with the same class as WOTLK and whoa the games are worlds apart. WOTLK you can tell from the lower level experience that you don’t get that attachment as well to your character made on a Classic Era server from the early beginnings, I tried going back to WOTLK to level, but going back to Classic Era ended my WOTLK experience making me come to the realisation that this has already been done before and feels like it is a second retail version, most people carry on about expansion but thats all they are, a small portion of the game added on and hopefully not taking any good element out of the game, which TBC simply did by dividing players from eachother in the world new to experienced players, and WOTLK is even dividing people based on the idea whether or not to keep or remove a feature that is in the WOTLK expansion, so whoever is head of that trend got em self in for a history that repeats itself, a world of warcraft that is going down hill but people will persist to play it meaninglessly in hope of reviving that spark they once had. Idk, expansions again when we already know how much value they lose a players character development and all that.

Way to set off the fun detected alarms in the Blizzard Nerf and Destroy department.

Same. The game has been pretty fun.