Just verifying GDKPs aren't against Cataclysm Terms of Service

If non GDKP pugs had good players in them people wouldn’t run GDKP’s. Blame the anti gdkp people for being so bad tbh.

3 Likes

This is the actual truth.

If other pug runs were actually as organized as gdkps and could clear content gdkps wouldn’t be so popular.

Do you ever see people advertising successful MS/OS or SR discords anywhere??

No you don’t, but you see a ton of guilds that advertise their gdkp discords that full clear content.

Wonder why?

I mean, not to be contrarian but I am in a few. Granted they are not as common as GDKP discs but they’re around.

To quote: “There are dozens of us! Dozens!”

Yeah all i ever see is trash runs.

Like even at end of WOTLK with a 30% ICC buff those runs were only going 11/12H, IF THAT.

Meanwhile every discord gdkp was 12/12h easily.

Wont deny trash runs are likely the majority, though I have found a few 12/12H in Wrath that weren’t horrid and only lost to time most often as, and this is to your point, recruiting those last few people took a minute.
I didn’t care too much about heroic LK this time around so it didn’t bother me much for those runs.

No the game would be better off. Period. For people who like to play it.

1 Like

Nah, it wouldn’t be.

people dont run MS/OS because there the chance of not getting anything except a consume and repair bill in GDKPs if you dont win loot you get gold atleast which helps offset the costs fo repairs and consumes i just dont like how raid leads are taking 15-20% of the pot from the players and pervert and ruin what GDKPs where based off which was DKP and raid leads didnt take a cut in the OG GDKP everyone got a fair share of the pot it was divded equally but people want to be greedy.

People raid lead multiple GDKPs a week to make gold and sell it that is a known fact

1 Like

People run multiple bots a week to sell gold.

What’s your point?

People sell gold?

Thanks for clearing that up for all of us.

if your supporting them then your part of the problem

Which problem?

You get hard carried in GDKPs with less dmg than the atonement priest

9.5k dps on Atramedes LMFAO!!!

Don’t max out your credit card for those parses LOL

He died a minute in, and I doubt his guild does GDKP for loot.

1 Like

I.couldnt possibly see a problem with GDKP’s. Theres only so much one can spend their gold on and then theyre forced to sit on it and do nothing. There isnt enough things to spend gold on.

I died and my guild uses loot council.

Don’t worry tho we don’t get caster loot.

I think our biggest issue is our kill strats are for sure not parse strats.

Are you getting sent into shadow realm on Dragons?

Do you guys have a kiter for Magmaw?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.