Just two guys looking for a weeknight raid home

Basically what the title says, two guys looking for a new raiding home. We are coming from a 4/9M guild that has stopped raiding for the tier due to a guild implosion. Both of us are pretty flexible as far as what we can play. Both of us have previous mythic experience and multiple seasons as KSM/KSH in various roles. Mainly looking for an environment that’s fun to play in, where things are happening on non-raid nights. No drama here, just good times. To fit our playtimes, we would prefer a 2 night a week raid team that starts after 8 pm est. Prefer higher population active servers.

Preferably we would be looking for an early mythic prog guild, or an AotC guild that dabbles in mythic

First is myself, Raided Heroic this tier on this character - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/dyo#difficulty=4

I’m currently gearing an enhance shaman which I would prefer to play long term ~430 ilvl, but if you have an immediate need I have both a ret paladin and sub rogue with mythic kills and appropriate gear levels.

Second, the much less handsome brother -
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/veknilash/figgo#difficulty=5

This much less handsome person, prefers to play his resto shaman which is the same progression but was much more of a M+ character as our old guild had a surplus of healers. His second choice however would be a dps dk which can and has offtanked, which I personally find gross.

Is your guild looking for flexibility? Looking for a couple of guys who just wanna enjoy the game while killing things and cracking jokes? Maybe you have a couple of winners here, maybe you don’t? Who really knows anything?

Please reach out via bnet - Zander#1421 or Discord - Deeyo

Hey dyo,

I’d love to chat about adding both of you to our raid roster. I’ll leave my info below and shoot you a friend request. Hope to chat soon!

We would love to talk to you both. Hit me up in discord : disbeliever

Here is our guild info.

Hey! I am the GM of Girls Night from the server Thrall.

We are a brand new guild formed with the purpose to achieve a cutting edge every tier, at a US200 or better level (starting in 10.2). We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-1230am EST. We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around that possess a likeable, team-focused personality. There is no place for egos, toxicity or degeneracy in the guild and players like that will not be given a permanent spot regardless of their skill level.

In Girls Night, you will find leadership with years of experience that is open minded and addresses concerns, where underperforming players get addressed and the raid environment is kept at a chill, non-toxic level. Everyone here has a say in how raids are approached and we openly encourage discussion during progression fights if the discussion is productive. We are looking for players that embrace the team aspect of mythic raiding and are willing to contribute ideas and focus their efforts to ensure we kill bosses in a timely manner.

If that sounds good to you, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have or discuss trialing! I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180 (preferably), or btag at Protek#11993.

I’m from Terra, a mythic raiding guild (4/9M) on Area-52. We’re looking for strong players for our team. We raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs.

• We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday
  • We take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized
  • We’re an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket
  • We’re a pretty awesome group of people to game with

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application:
Recruitment post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/area-52-terra-lf-mythic-minded-raiders-former-ce-experience/1632114

Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

We are currently seeking rogue, triple flex spec, and flex uh/frost DPS DK.

• Mage - High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior - High
  • Preservation Evoker - High
  • Augmentation Evoker - High
  • Rogue - Medium
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight - Medium
  • Havoc Demon Hunter - Medium
  • Enhancement Shaman - Low

Hey there, Dyo. Our guild could definitely use two more people and if I did my math right, our times should be fine with what you’re looking for. I’ll put our guild info and let you see what you think.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Druid, Monk preferred)
Also recruiting: (Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Mage) Also taking all DPS, but hunters

(Abberus M 3/9 and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827 We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

Shameless BUMP

Hey Dyo!

I think we can be a solid fit for you and your brother!

Guild & Server: Renogy (Weekday Team) - Horde - Thrall

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00PM – 11:00PM EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 3/9M with prog on experiments

Recruitment Contacts: strickn (discord)

Requirements: A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and help others.
Needs: Looking for DPS and Flex Heals, socials are welcome!

Beyond raid, we have an active community of players that playing things together… pushing keys, playing games in discord, chatting and hanging out. Gives us message, we’d love to chat more!

Another Bumpity Bump.

Good morning ! We are Pre Pull Kings on Area 52 and raid 8-11ESt Monday and Tuesday nights. We are 4/9M
We are in need of some dps and possibly healers if the fit is right, let me know if you’d like to chat more!
Discord- Olysian#5213

Hey Dyo, we’re currently recruiting both a resto shaman and enhance shaman - so you and the less handsome brother are a perfect fit! We’re currently sitting at 7/9m and about halfway through Echo. We raid Tues/Weds 9-12est - would love to chat with you about raid sometime! I messaged you on disc, but feel free to reach out as well! @caaelum

Brand New Guild: Leaders have 9/9H Kill with Mythic Prog Exp. It Will be AOTC / KSM Based Type of Guild.

Season 3 Raiding will be:
Wednesday and Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 8:00 & 9:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment:
Druid (Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian) - in that order needed.
Hunter (Ranged Pref)
Mage (Any)
Warlock (Any)
Shaman (Resto / Elemental / Enhancement) Wind fury Totem Highly Needed
Priest (Shadow / Holy = Disc)
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk (WW/ MW / Brew) in that order needed.
Rogue (Sub /Outlaw / Assassin) in that order needed.
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot)
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance)
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot)
Evokers (Any)

My discord is: kukukan85
Co Gm Disc is: imjustmadd

Give us a look

Hey there! Here is our guild if you are interested!

Guild & Server: Carefactor Zero - Tichondrius

Raid Times/Days: Thursday/Friday 4:30 - 7PST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 1/9M

How to reach me: taullaris (discord) Taullaris#1461 (Bnet)

Requirements: A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and help others. And an inclusive mindset
Needs: Looking for DPS and Heals for core team but all others are welcome for subs/casual play!

Other than raiding we also do Mythic + dungeons and play other games while hanging out in discord. The main focus of our guild is a place where people can have fun and learn the raiding side of the game while progressing with likeminded individuals