Just STOP and Calm Down

Low pop goes to full 10k que in a hour? just stop >.<! you wont accomplish anything.

Tell me why I’ve been in queue for over an hour and my slot hasn’t gone far. I’m still not in game would like to hear an answer

Medium pop realms probably have 25-30k pop, not 1k. Orginal full wow servers only had 3k pop, so even if half the peo0le leave as you say, it will still have plenty for a healthy server.

Stop with the false info.

1 Like

Like you said its not your main realm. Just choose one of the others :stuck_out_tongue: i’m logging in Atiesh ( US ) without any problem. I never had a que :open_mouth: come here ^^ and enjoy your game instead of being mad for some reason lol

I’m paying for a service. I would like the service to happen. Sounds like Diablo 3 all again.

i said EXAMPLE >.<! so it can be easier for me calculate. Of course it wont have 1k people >.<!

Well you prevent the service from happening lol by choosing to wait in a que >.> How is that blizzard fault?
You have a lot of choises, as i said you can come to my realm + you are not only paying for Classic you paying for BFA too so you gettign 2 games that you can play :slight_smile:
you said it by yourself that you dont have a main realm. Just open the realm list and see which realm has low pop and go there

15k people isn’t enough people to play with? People were fine with 3k, hell 1.5k was fine on old medium pop servers.
You really want a super long queue when phase 2 hits huh? I don’t think one layer can handle more then 5k players. You want 10k player ques all over again?

1 Like

All I want is to go to my main server without the 21k queue. If all they will do is new servers mass xfer guilds again it’s not like the year of planning some folks did has a decent result unless your a streamer

as i said many times in the topic , opening new servers wont help at all. We already have servers with a plenty of spots. Why does people dont go there, because they want to play on their main realm. How opening new servers will effect them? since they want to play on their main realm >.<!
Once again on my realm i havent saw a que from the opening lol if you dont want to wait in que , come here :slight_smile:

See you said it by yourself no need to talk anymore :slight_smile: Thank you for posting!