Just started pvping on my BM and it’s very meh

Idk the damage is there at the end of the March, but it all feels so small and insignificant during. Maybe it’s the lack of big burst or something but this feels very underwhelming.

Think of it like a weird Aff Lock. The damage is very consistent with a lack of burst.

Congrats, you’ve hit the nail on the head. You won’t really see BM outside of RBGs as a base sitter, or paired with a disc priest in 2s, since the priest can make up for your lack of decent burst.

I think a restro druid could probably work well as well. I do 2s with a rshammy friend of mine, and what I’ve noticed is the few times we’ve come across BM / Rdruid is they play similar to us, but simply have a more effective CC chain to combo with.

Better CC, yes. Frankly, though, when I play with an rdruid, we lose to rsham/dps because of the whole no burst + purge-o-rama.

I find marks to be way more satisfying, being able to just delete someone in a matter of seconds is more my cup of tea. BM’s consistent damage coupled with everything being instant cast is nice though.

You’re best bet in 2s is to play with a holy priest, good synergy. Resto druid can work well too.

Convenient of you to forget BM jungle which is meta in 3s.

they gave up equal in pvp a long time ago,

pve 5s it’s pretty good, workable. raid a little less so.