Just saw this in the CC forum

The talent tree looks like a pretty cool concept.

I would also love to have raid skips and being able to unlock appearances of all armor types on one character for legacy raids.

From the article: "For instance, the achievement reward for obtaining a raid’s tier set appearance (such as That’s So Last Millennium) could allow you to unlock appearances of all armor types in that Legacy raid on that character. "

What do you all think?

I think it’s a great idea to have these talent trees for many activities, as long as they’re account wide. And then you can tailor them to the particular activity. Like, if it’s Trial of the Crusader from Wrath then run speed doesn’t matter, or if you don’t need mogs you can bolster gold drops, etc. Gives sense of agency and control.

Same for the open world. Like, today I need more gold, I spec into more gold from drops. If I’m into farming ore, I instead spec into more material drops.

It can even be like mini professions, where you can really spec one of your characters into an old raid runner, and other one into an efficient mat farmer, etc. As long as they don’t give direct numerical advantage, and just give variety to farm.

2 Likes

I stopped reading after looking at the legacy raid talent tree. Yes, thousand times yes, maybe turn the 24 cooldown to 5 minute cooldown and we’re good.

1 Like

Yeah those are great ideas in general.

I’m not sure how they would balance the open world more items vs more gold. Would that give a bigger chance for rare drops if you spec’d into material drops? In turn, if you spec’d into higher gold drops, would that also give the same percentage of a chance to receive a drop for double or triple the gold?

It’s a very interesting thing they could add for sure!

The legacy tree looks pretty cool. The small things like this are what make people enjoy the quality of life bits.

Perhaps they even add something like a ‘respawn point’ right in front of the boss. Like a drop that lasts until wipe.

1 Like

Hey Devs,

While checking Legacy content…Please please disable the requirement of Nyalotha cloak for the last 2 bosses…allow any character to count as using it.

Currently that requirement kill groups when some player that didn’t play BFA reach the last 2 bosses.

Doesn’t it need used by each player? And what happens if no one has it? Maybe just give everyone the button needed instead of requiring the cloak for the button?

1 Like

That’s what I mean just disable the requirement of the cloak equiped and provide the button to everyone and protection from MC during those 2 fights.

1 Like