Returning tank looking for a home

Hello!

Sending you a message a invite on discord. We are actively recruiting and I think you would be a great fit! We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights. We run mythics and have a pretty solid group and communicate over discord.

We get that family and irl comes first :slight_smile: feel free to accept so we can chat!

My discord is Shiloh#0935

Evening everyone. Getting all my addons reloaded!!!

Hey there! My guild sounds like a perfect place! Social group with active discord LF active players. M+/Raids (630-930pst Tues/Thurs/Sun). If you want fun people to chill with who don’t hate come give us a shot.

We are just a bunch of chill people looking to progress, hangout, and have fun! Raid days are not all mandatory, but would be great if you could attend them!

Hey Hey! Hit me up would love to talk!

Hype Sauce is a guild created by two tank friends that want to find like-minded players to push AoTC and beyond. We are currently recruiting everything in hopes of starting a core group. Would like to ideally get a solid group of 15+ going at start of progression and filling in as we go. Raid times are looking to be Tues/Thurs 7:00-10 pm EST. M+ is also a big factor we like to take into account as well and like to push keys on off nights.

Hype Sauce is also a place for returning player as we are returning ourselves!!

Would love to hear from some of u guys/gals.

Battle.net @ Layindatpipe#1399
Discord @ Dewki#6225

To the top for all the late night peeps!

Hey there, I think we could possibly be a great fit if our times work out! We’ve been around since TBC on the Turalyon server and value having a fun time over progress, with that said we still do value our time in raid so we will buckle down when bosses call for it! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but we’d love to add a geared dps to our core roster! (Tank spots are filled, I apologize.)

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first week of raid we’re sitting at 7/11N & 2/11H with pulls on Normal Anduin and Heroic Dausenge. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be close/at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Maybe I should also hope for a place that is cross faction pro for raiding!

Hey Kungfusloth, no need to transfer we are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Open

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

:frowning:

I can only start at 8 :frowning: I would be missing any hour of raid

Lunch bump! Cross faction raiding coming soon! Get your old man raider here!

Good evening everyone!!! Monk and pally looking good!!!

Good morning everyone!

Lunch time!

Happy Saturday

Tanking some heroic dungeons today to get the feelz back!

Morning everyone

Greetings Kungfusloth!

We absolutely need a tank! We need one for current content as well, if you were thinking of jumping in sooner… Hint hint

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock)

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Got my DH to 220!!! Let’s go!

DH + pally is a great comp! Come get your hands on an old Mythic + tank for 9.2.5 and beyond!!!

Where are all my “we love cross faction raiding” peeps at?