Just resubbed... Best pvp classes?

Eh… there are plenty of FotM rerolls out there that don’t know how to PVP very well. I’d say that the vast majority of Destro Locks you’ll meet out in the wild have no clue what they’re doing. They just picked up the spec last week because they heard that it was OP - and it is, no argument there; however, you still have to know what you’re doing. If they play poorly, it’s pretty easy to keep the Destro Lock’s spell-casting on lock-down by cycling interrupts.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

No it is not.
Over this past week I leveled my DH and got him to 458 ilvl from casual play.

I’m in the same boat, I’m just leveling as many acts as I can to max with 445 ilvl so I can try a bunch of things in SL to see what is fun, competitive, and engaging to play.

If you believe that only gear can make a class good in bfa i really feel sorry for you. Why do u think you playing a tir 1 class and so low rating? You have really bad corruption gear and you not max clock, I promise you if u had something like gushing wound your classs would feel alot better

Because I haven’t bothered with arena. Did you really look at my one game played and somehow think that the rating for that win was a basis for argument?

Putting aside that I’ve spent the majority of this xpac unsubbed and that I was still gone quite some time after the corruption vendor was introduced, I don’t need 9 gushers. Nor do I need +110 corruption resistance on my cloak. It isn’t necessary. I perform well regardless.

If you’re struggling to perform without max corruptions on your gear then you’re the one I feel sorry for :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds like you believe this because:

GW is part of gear.

To be fair it depends … A full GW set is so much passive damage that you would need to significantly outplay the opponent to win .

This would be under the implication that full gusher sets are common in BGs. They are not. The vast majority of people I fight in BGs seem to have a mix of various corruption effects (based on combat log). I see more stars and devastations than I see gushers.
But yes someone with all gushers would have an advantage over me with my complete lack of gushers.

I was just talking in the context of a 1-1 scenario .

And GW may not even be the corruption of choice in BG’s. Versatility IMO is better as you can keep yourself alive for longer .

Maybe. I spend my echoes on crit for PvE stuff. I have fun in BGs without concern for specific corruptions.

i prefer ranged because you can do well even if your healers are bad.

for instance in maps like eye of the storm… melee get screwed… like if theres a big battle on the mid flag… melee are at risk for being knocked off the map, but ranged can sit back in safe spot and spam.

also in those big fights melee are in the middle of all the chaos… they r taking aoe dmg and they r most likely taking gpies/chaos bolts… if your healers are bad youre gonna have a bad time… but a ranged can just sit back and spam without taking any of that aoe / nukes

also in most maps the GY farms you cant get to their GY if you are melee, but if u r ranged you can still kill them and pad stats XD

Yep. It will be interesting when all that passive damage goes poof.
Personally it amounts to a buff … lol :upside_down_face:

Here you go

Nothing personal. I just really like this old video

No kidding, even as ret pallies ability to break CC, the other class you facing will keep bringing the kiting and CC and by the time you use up all 6 (whatever it really is) abilities to break out of any form of CC, it will keep coming.