Just queued a shuffle to test the MMR buff

2 MMR. Not even kidding. Unreal.

Edit: I’ll also add that there’s no hidden explosive upward jumps either. 5-1’d for 58 rating, mmr and cr moved up equally. So yeah everything is still FUBAR.

2 Likes

The usual amount is, what, 2.5-3 per day? :dracthyr_tea: Maybe they didn’t flip the switch.

1 Like

No, no, no… the 2 MMR is substantial. I read it in a blue post. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

:dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

(Season 2 MMR Issues - #2 by Bornakk):

did the intern forgot to press the MMR button for this week? i dont see any difference compared to the weeks before

1 Like

Called it yeah haha.

The difference is the gaslighting. Your 2 MMR is substantial now.

1 Like

you thought they would make miracles for you to jump the stairs easily :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

the mmr was buffed, but it was to be expected that it would not be all that. it will be weekly lightly.

1 Like

patience my young padawans.
Sve your outrage for when the week is over.

5 Likes

Except it literally wasn’t.

Eh normally I’d agree but like we all know people were planning to queue up today and see something different. Blizzard is basically asking for players to have another rage fest.

Also I still think the “wait to play, it’ll be easier” design of the game is just bad. Everyone will queue, see nothing change, and log out after. I’m not going to bother until at least the weekend now personally.

5 Likes

Do we know if we’re supposed to be seeing a huge jump today specifically? Blizzard was pretty vague about it all. I wish they were more clear on what we should expect.

Yeah, agreed. I hate the idea of relying on general MMR inflation to hit a certain rating. I want to just grind for it.

The whole way ratings are so different between seasons is trash. As someone who started rated pvp in SL, it makes it so hard to tell where I’m at. I know I’m getting better at the game, but my numbers don’t reflect that from one season to the next. My 1800 - 1900 mmr 2s games now feel significantly harder than my 2100 - 2200 mmr games in SL S3/4.

1 Like

ME TEST MMR

ME NO PLAY

YOUR SUBSCRIPTION $$$

CAN WAIT ALL SEASON

SMOrc SMOrc SMOrc SMOrc SMOrc SMOrc

Gonna test it out in 2’s and 3’s later tonight as well as across the week, hopefully it actually goes up a bit but I wish they’d tell us by how much they planned on increasing it by. Either way, not getting mad yet but if come next week not much has changed then we rage.

1 Like

Sooooooooo, I don’t get 1k my first win?

its going to ramp up…did you read the blue post…they dont want to break MMR…are you sure you want a heavy handed blizzard here of all places? lol

I think the ladder being as messed up as it is, being conservative right now isn’t the play.

2 Likes

I just q’d into a Mugambala 3 ranged, Blades Edge 3 ranged, and Mugambala 2 ranged…

I think I’m done for the week.