Just paid $80 to grind for a featured pre-order item?

I usually try and be a bit more soft when talking about the company but it does show how disconnected they are. I don’t think any game should make you farm for a pre-ordered item. Pre-order items are a nice bonus incentive, to be like thank you for purchasing.

It also shows me how many people did not pre-order when it was originally announced otherwise the forums would’ve had a riot. I hope they don’t do it again in the future.

You know, when I purchased I looked everywhere for the transmog set and couldn’t find it anywhere, then I saw where it said the bit about a quest to unlock. I said to myself “damn im an idiot”. Did I blame Blizz? No. It’s very clearly advertised. I just chose to read what was included after I made the purchase. And no, I don’t want a refund. I very much look forward to SL. You probably complain about a meal at a restaurant after you’ve eaten it don’t you?

1 Like

I was more upset that I had to grind for a leather dress… On a rogue

ftfy.
Yes.
You should.

When all 6 iPhone’s I’ve bought in the past are preassembled, I don’t expect to have to put my newest one together. The same people who hate the microtransactions will inexplicably defend Blizzard till kingdom come when it comes to their decline in business ethics elsewhere. I presume you also think it is okay how they make it nearly impossible to unsubscribe while you’re banned (which is logically the time when the greatest percentage of customers are going to unsubscribed—while angry at Blizzard).

Did you know that your feature is just that ugly mount? As for the transmog anyone can pick up that quest by clicking on your mount.

That fine print outrage was a long time ago but you’re welcome to reignite the flame.

There you’re welcome.

You paid for content. Quests are content. How is it any different than buying some side quest DLC in like Borderlands or something? Quit being a baby and thinking you can just buy your way through everything. God forbid you actually got to earn something.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I spent like 5 hours there killing blood trolls non stop, and that’s during the first week after it was available.

Made a lot of gold by vendoring junks and boes though, so I’m not complaining.

Huh. They must’ve updated it, I guess Blizz owes me a level 110 boost then.

Apples to oranges. I hope you didn’t buy your new phone with out at least reading up a bit about it.

Edit: And also since the description says the mount “offers a quest that rewards the eternal traveler’s vestments” it is more like you not expecting to assemble something despite it saying “some assembly required” on the box. Or buying a Christmas gift that doesn’t work because it needs batteries and you didn’t think “batteries not included” meant you had to buy them separately.

1 Like

No one reads the product description. This happens every expansion. Last expansion it was early access to allied races. In the description it said they require quest and reputation.

People often say false advertising but they don’t read what they are buying.

1 Like

Explain please

Apples to oranges? You’re the one who said this lmfao:

Don’t compare an apple to a plum then point a finger at me for comparing it to an orange

My comparison was talking about reading up on your purchase before you complain about how it wasn’t what you assumed. I am sorry you don’t understand my apples to apples comparison about being an informed buyer vs. your apple to oranges comparison about unexpected assembly. Especially since your comparison the phone box would have said “assembly required” to even be at the same situation like this.

Ahh, when you do it it’s apples to apples, when I do it it’s apples to oranges. One of the many reasons I hate the video game community and have nearly quit hahaha, and part of the reason MMOs are dead. [insert random rationalization here]

Yes when I point out two similar comparisons regarding reading what you are buying and not assuming, it is apples to apples. When you bring up something that is not compatible to each other, this it is know as apples or oranges. This is basic stuff.

MY AOPLES TO APPLES IS RIFHT BUT UR NOT. lol

Odd, didn’t grind it at all. I just tossed it into my quest log and went back to my normal routine. Got it easily without any grinding. If you felt compelled to grind for it, that’s a YOU issue.

1 Like

So again I explained how you comparing two different things vs. me comparing two similar things. What part of an iPhone coming unassembled do you think is the same as this? Did the box say “assembly required” just like how this said there was a quest involved and you did not bother to look into that or assumed what it meant?

Yes it said a quest was involved. It did not say it was a long quest. I did it. No biggie. It’s just you assume you talk to a few people, do a few things and viola you have ugly clothes.