Just logged in for 35 min. . . then logged out in disgust

Yea i know im not denying it lol classic is a far more engaging game for every type of player. Everyone gets challenging an engaging game play.

especially with the top streamers coming back to play it like shroud,tim the tat man,lirik will play and of course asmongold and soda.

people are fools if they dont think classic wow will dominate when it launches.especially with 8.2 being nothing more then a neck ap grind patch…lmao.

1 Like

8.2 hey you guys remember glyphs well here have some op glyphs

what are people going to do when they get tired of classic long in retail and grind neck ap?..no…lmao.

you are going to have months on nothing but neck ap grinding to do from lvl 50-lvl 70…no thx.

1 Like

nah, weeks at most. The catch up mechanic will kick in by then and people can do a few world quests and catch up to everyone else who actually worked for their level.

its a bad and lazy game design by blizzard dont think raid leaders wont set a mandatory neck lvl requirement…lol

bfa will be a ghost town when classic launches.

oh boy… another slot machine baby GIMMIE GEAR GIMMIE GEAR! go earn it like the rest of us.

2 Likes

Gets free gear.

Doesn’t like the gear.

Complains that the free gear isn’t to his liking, and feels entitled to only upgrades.

Wow community, ladies and gentlemen.

2 Likes

Hey whooo whooo listen here sir this op pkayed for 30 mintues ok he did the very engaging and challenging wq (thank you ion) he deserves upgrades.

Im done with you elitist jerks listen here i do wq they are challenging and engaging content they require a lot of coordination ok they are hard. I deserve at least 4 upgrades from 30 minutes of doing this amazing super duper fun content!!!

Players like OP is what’s killing WoW.
I really hope the devs stop listening to these fools.
They belong in fortnite.

1 Like

But there are ethereal vendors for gear . It only costs 7k OR in other words weeks
of grinding for a rng box chance. I’m with you on this but i use more colorful words than disgust.

You have to actually play Fortnite though, these guys don’t like to put effort into anything.

Wait wait wait… you put in 35 minutes of no-effort world questing, braving the horrors of trivial quest mobs that might inconvenience you for a few seconds, and got no 1st raid tier mythic-quality loot? Just several forms of currency/reputation? Something is broken! BROKEN!

1 Like

Exaclty this is so unfair wq are hard an challenging enagaing super duper fun content they need better rewards for the amount of effort it tales to do them!!!

agree that BfA reward systems feel really bad

in the past we had a fixed chance at loot with bad luck protection vendors and the ability to constantly make progress on currency for those vendors. Time rarely wasted.

now bad luck protection is dead with more rng and bigger loot lists - just transparent design to make it take longer to get that ‘perfect set’

bliz needs to focus on our fun and rewarding gameplay experience instead of ‘what can we do to make their grinds longer so they don’t quit when they’re done’

Tort caches are rings and trinkets only :stuck_out_tongue:

Makes sense my bad xD

NP, that was why I let the OP know that 2/5 items he listed as needing upgrades can’t even come from those caches.

This is why all my characters are [dis]Enchanters. No gear goes to waste if I can disenchant it.

That’s BFA in a nutshell. Try your luck with the lottery next time, friend.

1 Like