Just got into an eye of the storm in 15 seconds

How’s your day going horde?

9 Likes

Pretty good,

Just ganked some alliance starting fights.

TBC is all PvE anyway and world pvp.

PvE server player waves hello.

6 Likes

Pretty good, I’m going to hit 68 today and will get to do old hillsbrad. I pvped in TBC when it was new I had no intentions of doing so and giggle at people who are complaining about queue times. Also tell them to reroll alliance which some friends and I might do since they really want to pvp.

My day is fantastic as always. Destroying alliance with our OP racials.

2 Likes

Trying to throw salt?

How pathetic, your trash talk comes down to the inability of your opponents opportunity to play the game.

1 Like

Looks like OP got a bite

1 Like

Hell yea he got a bite.

These are the type of people who are just straight bad for this world.

Not only does this guy get his cake and get to eat too. But now he wants someone to watch him eat it and be jealous of it.

Screw people like this.

1 Like

So, your queues haven’t been poppin’?

No, thanks for asking.

Mine have been.

Pew, pew, pew! One after the other.

That’s great.

Now make sure you look both ways before crossing the street.

You think glinda goes outside? He’s on the forums for 18 hours straight.

2 Likes

Pretty good. Got more honor ganking alliance while farming than you did in your BG LOL

jokes on you kid

1 Like

Can’t blame 'em. These forums are hilarious.

Lol

I’m not even 70 yet and I’ll get the opener on you because my racial is way more broken than your racial.

3 Likes

Yeah I know :sob:
Currently lvling a human rogue between games! 63. I want a bg character. And perception is nice

1 Like

Perception is probably better in arena too with such a rogue-heavy meta. It’s an insane racial. Welcome to the master race.

2 Likes

It’s also great for Warlocks. And dwarf disc priests are BiS by a mile. Also, gnome warriors.

1 Like

Night Elf warriors can be pretty annoying too imo. We have lots of fun racials.

1 Like