Just give us server only RDF, nothing else

So would I. It’s an unnecessary restriction since there is no server community, and if players continue to flood megaservers (with or without lfd), then what’s the difference?

But if the Classic team is hellbent on not giving us the authentic dungeon finder…try to compromise somehow I guess.

1 Like

Yeah realistically there’s no reason for a concession, but it’d be a fine one to pay if needed

Your mistake in this argument is comparing server only RDF vs cross server RDF when you should be comparing server only RDF vs no RDF at all. Server only RDF will not hurt any low pop or dead server. Also since blizzard consolidated the servers, all the servers should* have healthy populations.

2 Likes

Maybe it is different depending on server. I have leveled a mage all the way to 70 and not one time was able to get into a group from the current LFG tool. The tool simply is not used on Ashkandi.

1 Like

When raid finder was introduced, it made the game to where it was more of a solo friendly game. What I mean by that is people didn’t have to rely on guilds or any server community at all. At least with giving the RDF tool, players can gear up toons to be raid ready and not have to wait 30 min to an hour just to run a 45 min dungeon to complete quests and get raid ready gear. Leaving out the raid finder would keep the emphasis on community and not completely make needing a guild obsolete.

1 Like

This topic will close 2 months after the last reply. <----you can’t necro this post. It will automatically close after 2 months of no activity. :slight_smile:

I can Nd will necro thiz post, your not my real dad I don’t have too listen to uuuu

1 Like

agreed bring back RDF

Server side only would be ok if we can’t have cross-server RDF. Cross-server RDF is necessary for smaller servers. Maby a hybrid approach would be more welcome?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.