Just did a BG with 6 balance druids on horde side

Fix your game.

Nothing more to say.

12 Likes

my condolences

1 Like

Wait till tonight! :stuck_out_tongue: Hehehe…

Did they merge together to form Devastator?

:stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Hey we druids are more animal motif and less construction equipment.

Also we’re not evil so let’s go with Voltron.

7 Likes

I like that but druids are not defenders of the universe. More of a Cancer to the game.

I hope they had a paladin healer to pop concentration aura / aura mastery for them

4 Likes

Was literally thinking ‘what a dream random that would be’ as I read the title. Lol

Which BG? If it was a 10 man then that’s a lot. As a priest, I’m always counting how many show up. I once did a WSG, which is 10, and 5 were priests which, if you do the math, is 50%. Recently, I did an Isle and there were 11 out of 34. That’s a whopping 32%. No game should be that full of the same class.

To respond to your question, I don’t see nearly as many druids in BGs as I do priests. This includes both normal, epic, and rated.

The problem is hybrids have it to easy. What should have been done is make mana important for pure dps casters. Make those casters the HIGHEST dps. And make it so hybrids have lower dps but they are much more mana efficient. In other words they are sustained dps or heals over a long period of time.

This goes for hybrid non casters as well. Make them very resource (mana, energy, etc…) efficient compared to their pure peers, but they do less dps and less healing in the short term. This way they are still wanted. The longer the fights drag out the more valuable the hybrid should be.

1 Like

Wow that is so wrong it burns.

1 Like

Maybe my druid friend was in that BG. Oh wait he’s only level 10, so probably not. I miss him :<

I once had a lvl 50 EoTS that had 7 BfA locked hunters. I’ve not queued that bracket since.

have you tried pressing kick? or grounding? You kind of hard counter their one shot ability with your ranged kick, and a grounding totem. Idk man.

windshear and grounding only counter stupid boomkins.

which, i grant you, 99% of boomkins are too stupid to realize winshear has a short range and convoke has a very long range or realize that grounding totem has 5hp.

1 Like

How do I get thrash procs if I’m at long range?

More than the number of fingers available in flappy bird form, so too high to count.

*i should add that convoke is a ridiculously fun button to press, and it an equally stupid button to have available in PvP. The covenant abilities are not fun in PvP and it’s one of the reasons I’m not currently playing retail.

1 Like

Guardians already do less dps than other tanks. And certainly less than a comparably geared dps. So…what?

My 20 guardian can’t tank BfA dungeons because they require an interrupt or stun he doesn’t have, and his only self-heal can’t be used in combat. But not gimped enough to suit you?

weeeeeeeee !

2 Likes

There’s a lot of balance druids because they’re very easy to play when it comes to using their burst.

They’re also pretty tanky, so they’re not a fun focus target for anyone. But when you focus them, they switch to defensive maneuvers, and they don’t really do any damage when they’re in such a state.

But yeah, it’s probably an issue that there’s so many of them. Perhaps they should force druids to use that ugly chicken form once again, that’d be some kind of nerf to those who enjoy looking good. haha

3 Likes

Looking forward to the 9.1 PTR. Really hoping that they remove a lot of the burst damage in the meta.

Fine with classes getting a spike in their damage output because of a CD buffing their damage for a set window, not as fun when you get these classes with stacking damage buff blowing high damage abilities on long CDs.