Just change the game rating to E at this point

This is getting beyond stupid what comes next swearing becomes a ban able offense. I don’t know if blizzard even knows this anymore, they are probably too busy sexually harassing women in the office, but with in your own game there are way too block emotes and ignore players.

You can not be sexually harassed in a VIDEO GAME ok, you can be verbally abused but that is what blocking people is for. We very much murder and even torture all sorts of in game enemies and even other players but oh no /farting at someone is so terrible it needs to be removed.

WoW is rated T for
Blood and Gore
Crude Humor
Mild Language
Suggestive Themes
Use of Alcohol
Violence

Well they already removed the mild language and now they are removing the suggestive themes, so which one is being taken out next? Just change it to World of Hugs and Rainbows and change the rating to E already because that is clearly what you want too do.

/rant over

39 Likes

I hope we get more emotes to replace them.

I know you can still custom emote things, but this is rather silly and it just feels like they’re removing things from the game, nothing more.

1 Like

Following WoW news is just exhausting at this point…

7 Likes

Four emotes were removed and four more positive emotes were added. The rest of the emotes in the patch notes were changed, not removed.

2 Likes

Dude, you just triggered half the people in the forums!

1 Like

I can never think of any game that devolved from being rated Teen to rated Everyone.

It’s like a movie series went from PG-13 to G.

Or a tv show from TV-14 to TV-Y

3 Likes

It may actually be good time to introduce the " W " rating.

What would that stand for?

/spit on this thread stop /moan and get a /grip

3 Likes

In China they can’t show undead bones, it’s too violent.

They can’t go E unless they remove the killing from the game.

I can see it now, WoW will become like the woodland creature Christmas. Blood and gore, but in a happy voice…

Ah, okay. Different posts on twitter are reporting this differently. I had to go find the actual blue post.

Doesn’t seem terrible. I will miss farting on my raid leader. But I haven’t raided in some time anyway.

1 Like

Or one overzealous Night Elf…

Woke of course lol

2 Likes

Man im really trying to keep playing this game. But its just catering to the type of people I hate the most now.

16 Likes

Please quit, Aru.

1 Like

It’s catering to people who don’t like gross teenagers? I don’t see the big deal, at all. Nothing on this list of “changes” matter if you’re even slightly mature.

If you find yourself in the commonplace life or death situation where you MUST spit or fart on someone, I’m pretty sure /me followed by your devastating attack will still work fine.

2 Likes

Too much killing and stealing in WoW. We should get XP and gold for creating dialogue and making friends with hostile mobs.

5 Likes

too much cancel culture and woke narratives they need to censor everything is disgusting. goldshire will be pretty boring as hell now with half of its rp emotes removed because of this inclusion garbage

3 Likes